The Evil Within The School Part 1

It was nighttime but also at our school grounds, it's a relief no is here. Zhan, King, Qiu Qiu, Tatung, Wang Chaun and I. "This feeling" King says "They're powerful everyone be careful" We had to go further into the school then there wasn't any other way around it. "Stay on guard," King says We all nodded we head in there one door we opened it. Amila was there the entire room glowed with symbols and rather than purple like demons this one was a silver color. She moved all around as a book flipped itself before it paused she looked. "You'll have to forgive me you see but.." Her eyes changed from brown to silver and purple. "I have my reasons" Then the room glowed both sliver and purple she touched a door and it opened. "Guys behind us" "Xiu"

"I didn't think Amila was this powerful this only means that the previous ruler knew what he was doing giving it to Amila" "But you guys did forget something" "What would that be?" "Remember what Shaung Long said" "About Amila wanting this since she was 10 how didn't I know about this" "Should we.." "Jue you're here to stop me" "If you.." "You think that I'm that villainous that I would harm my favorite mortals and energy users you're funny Jue may I remind you that you're the one who asked me to open the box" "What Xiu you tol.." "It doesn't matter what he said to you guys the box is with the person it was meant to be with so congratulations to you Han Yan Jue Lue Xiu you helped the enemy however today I'm not an enemy I'm merely aiding you in unlocking the box since your superior had something of his he has to use none of my..oh look at what we have here" "Juilayio!" Amila only smirks and tosses it at Xiu. "You happy" "Stop this" "Yeah no," Amila says "What" "Silly little time order I've told you I've got my own reasons" Multiple books closed candles blown out. "All that remains is finding Axel" We hear Amila say "Then I can officially call myself the true evil"

It was now the next morning our principal only shook as we had our weapons. "Not at you Sir," King says "Then whom?" "Someone we care about they kinda scared us the other night and well we're being..." Amila was seen not alone Henju and Shuang were with her some of the students were shaken by the sight Amila had fangs. "Juila is there a way for you to ease that you're dangerous" "What's that suppose to mean?" "You have fangs Juil" "What?" "You can't feel them" "Why didn't you guys tell me sooner how have people not run away from me" "Maybe they think it's fake" "Or they're too scared and spooked to move" "Ugh you two are no help and Axel won't you get in trouble?" "How I've got a visitor's pass on" "By ghost bells, he does" "Join us" "Nah I'm fine school was a thing but not anymore besides I would probably cause you trouble since in a way you're my boss" "Stop that I may be your superior but you're still my childhood besties beside I've barely got anyone just you guys and at least 30 spookily demons" "You can always ask High Superior Nehio to arrange that you have your own army of demons" "Nah I'm good besides I love this world and various people also I love the people especially getting discounts from food places" "Is that really what is" "Besides I have an entire kingdom but in the world I live in so it's alright" Her fangs vanished she looked at them confused by their looks. "They vanished didn't they" "Yes" "I'll have to find out what triggers them" "Maybe crimson" Then they appeared they gasped. "Whoaa so you're like vampi... ahhh" "I outta sink them into your guys' arms get back here!"

We had our weapons vanish as we all walked towards the class. Amila was asleep at her desk with her fangs visible everyone who was around was shaken in fear. The memories of last night came into my mind sending chills down my spine. So even if Amila wasn't KO 1 she would still be that much of a threat to everyone and anyone. "Tatung why are you glaring at your sister like that? DId you two fi..." "Fight no Tatung is just feeling like how the others are" "I don't quite follow" "Juil just say it" "Not going to do I did no harm I only did what I wanted to do and no one got hurt everyone is just on guard because of how awesome I'm" "Ahh okay" The time to get home was around Amila looked at me and placed something into my hands. "It will be easier for the both of us" I had found out that it some kind of bond power thing if one of us stopped caring about the other the ring would glow black. Red and any other color meant good things but it was too many moods.