The World Traveler

That fighting index I ran so do everyone else. Our school grounds 25 guys from another were knocked out. Someone stood there Amila she didn't stand there in our school uniform she looked like as of she was completely different person. She stood there and walked towards someone. Her clan they only cried and hugged her tightly Ms.Tian appeared looked at the guys knocked. "What...Mila-Senpai" "I'll be okay" She fixed up her gloves and wrapped her arms.

"Why does she do that" "Ariel please she's only watching over us and everyone else" "She's not alone though" "She knows but you should know Amila she won't accept help from anyone unless she knows she'll need it" "But she.." "Hikaru is right Mila has been like that since she was younger too she always did things and only asked for helped when she needed it" "But she does so much for everyone especially for Ba Le High School"

"They say your homebound is the place you're always going to be free at because even though rules and laws are enforced the strength you recive from your birth place can easily aid you in being the knight for the people who didn't turned their back on you" "I get what Ariel is saying she's just worried about Mila we all are but" They looked at Amila's retreating form and smiled. "We all know she's our strongest arrow that is alive" "Girls can you tell me what happened" "They were freshman kids getting builled we tried tackled the guys that had caused it but when we're weak we just sat there and cried like wimps then Amila showed up knocked them all down with her shutdown needles"

"You girls aren't weak" "Mila" She still stood in the outfit but she grabbed a first aid and handled the girls's wounds. "You guys did what you  could presevring your enegry isn't a weakness it's a strength and it also show that you're more of light and is able to stablize your own current power status" "What about you Mila-Senpai?" "After I became K.O. One I realized that I was neither the side of good or evil but a unison of them I will admit there isn't a full way to get rid of evil but finding a stable way for the both of them to exist is visble to us and that is what I'm a world travler that is able to embrace both the light and darkness enegry that is in me all while protecting those who need to be protected and disclincping those who need to be disciplined since I'm the unsion or harmony of light and darkness it only means as a leader I can do what I can to make sure the two sides understand not only fighting guidelines but also the guidelines of our world....I don't need to pick a side since I'm the balance of the two sides but my heart my power and anything i call my greatest strengths stands on the side of those I care about you girls be careful for now Ahh right..Guang!" I looked it was a pouch. "Please get that to Loctus for me I'll see you guys tomorrow"

It was now Tuesday I don't even know maybe I should rest in class for a bit. Ms. Tian walked through the door as she did a voice that sounded so heavenly and unreal is heard. It was as if it was echoing it was a speaker and no one was in the broadcasting room either.

"Just going to going to being a dreamer because it's what I'm always good just  going to be there to haunt those that harm loved ones I'm being me and that's how it's going to be oooo yeah that's how it's going to be just going to stay forever their sheild it's what I'm always good just going to be highlight of his days Ooo just going to be the reason they don't always fear just going to be because it what I'm good oooh yeah it what I'm good at no more limiting myself to the bare minimum just going to stay me because it's what I'm good at. Um big bro if you're seeing if I'm at school I'm"

We looked Tatung was on his phone. "If it's your other home..." "It's not I'm near the door just feeling uneasy" "How so" "Quang I feel like I just ditched him" "You didn't trust me he's giving me those eyes so i think it best you come in then after we get a free period or lunch you guys talk" Tatung ened the call placed his phone back in his pocket.

"Once a kid always a kid" "You're one to talk mr.passing notes" "Wh...that is a large fighting index" "Of course it you dumb it's your sister" "Hey" A familiar laugh filled our room. "Anyone who wants to see the fromer leader of the ultimate class's baby photos see me when we're all free" "Amila!" She stucked her tounge at him then took her seat next to me.

I held hands with her she sighs. "Why does it feel like I ditch you does that feel like it to you?" "It didn't Mila your smile assured me that wasn't the case" "You saw it" "Of course I did I always notice you" She blushes baldy "Quang!" I laughed "Don't pout you look cute when you do it but you're cuter when you're joyful or when you're with me" She giggled "That was chessy stop learning from Tatung" "I beg to differ it's Tatung that comes to me for advice" "Why did you expose me I did nothing to you I didn't even prank my sister or yours" "Big Bro you should not to ever prank her" "I'm not it's like dealing with you but scarier no offense Hua Ling" "You speak truth so I'm in agreement with you"