Our Version Of Normal School Days

"So..." Two guys one with red hair and the other with blonde hair looked around. "Doe...Amila" She looked up and gasped. "Hongjoong, Wooyoung you two know not..." "We're looking for Yeo" "And Jongho and San" "Oh boy" "We thought they would be here because you the door and stuff" "We haven't seen anyone ju...." "Ahhh Wooyoung, Honjgoong let's go" "What did you guys oh boi you guys angered Benji?!" "We're sorry" "Eek scary wolf save me from it" "What?" "Benji please" "Get back home now!" "Yeah yeah, sure bestie we got you just please don't hurt them" "Hurt them? I was trying to scare them back into the portal" "Benji!" "They wouldn't listen to me when I was in my human form I went into this form" "Benji" "Ugh fine" Seonghwa then stood there. "You happy now?" 

"Yeah, we're now" "What were you guys trying to do?" "Looking for you" "Yeah because Supeior Mikho dropped you off back into our world but we didn't see you" "I went for food and acrade with Juyeon and The Boyz" "Ohhhh" "Sorry but you guys had my ...

"Yeah, we're now" "What were you guys trying to do?" "Looking for you" "Yeah because Supeior Mikho dropped you off back into our world but we didn't see you" "I went for food and acrade with Juyeon and The Boyz" "Ohhhh" "Sorry but you guys had my number" "Truee" "We're sorry" "So you turn wolf whenever you get angry" "You just snapped a never in me and then I become a wolf" "Ohh we're sorry" "No I should be sorry the least I could've done was a message saying that I was safe" "You doing time things" "Yeah a mission from Supeior Doeyia" "Ohhhhhhh the serious spupeior" "Yeah that one the one that doesn't always like how we're a reckless group" "Yeah well you're going home right" "After it of course back to you guys after the task has been acmolpished" "Okay bye bey" "Wooyung" "What Beni gave us the yes so that means we'll see him so lets go we're distracting him anyways" Hongjoong looked at Seonghwa. "You have nothing to fear best bud I will go home after it" "Alright" The Croatia vanishes Seonghwa sighs "I guess going wolf was a bit dramatic of me but now they now" "Oh it's handsome guy" "He seems like he doesn't go to our school" "Yeah still so cool" "So Principal what is it that you would like to tell the class?"