A Time To Protect Each Other

Yen Yen's View

"Oooo Yu Yu I d..." I gently hugged Amila as she was asleep at her desk. "You two are too caring"

King's View

Everyone looked at the exact same person I looked at. Leing looked at her concern and unsure of what to do. Tatung walked through holding two mugs they were each of anime the blue one being One Peice and the orange was dragon ball. No wonder his bag was in his chair. "Mila it's your Big Bro" "Medine isn't going to help Bro" "No but Mom's Engery Recover Tea will" Amila placed her head grabbed The Dragon Ball out of Tatung's hand. They both sipped and sighed

"Xiu and Henju created blocking charms around our house someone from the spirit world has history with our family and they're thirst for revenge on the past has caused to attack all of us at least I was with you but I didn't get there in time whi..." "Don't you  dare say it you and I aren't hospitalized and neither is Mom and Dad"

"I sti.." "It's not your fault besides you got there before things could get critical and since Superior Heyho was already in our house Mom and Dad only had to get bandages on their wounds the important things we're okay and even though we're a family capable of protecting ourselves there are just things that we can tackle so let's just trust Superior Heyhl's words and you already know Superior Chiu-Wu isn't going to let this slide away it will be alright let's just not lose sight of Mom and Dad as well as each other" "I missed your words they always helped wherever a delienma occured" "You have your wise moments I can recite some of..." "No please especially since you and Hua Leing can do my voice that still chills"

I can tell Chaun and Leing both wanted to do more. But for now all they can do is just whenever protect Amila Tatung too but Mila's such a sunshine that needs to be protected. There they go my shock though Chaun was the one asleep on someone's lap. Mila fell asleep Leing's shoulder who asleep on Tatung's left shoulder and Chaun was asleep on Mila's lap so his legs extended right into Leing's lap. I decided to snap a photo and sented it to Mrs.Wang.

Mrs.Wang: Awww it was free period

Me: It was

Mrs.Wang: You kids watch over health whenever you're not at home

Me: Will do Mrs.Wang

I placed my phone into my pocket laid my head on Tatung's right shoulder.