Dictionary Isn't Needed #3

"Okay but you know I'm not wrong Big Bro told me that even you have a moments where you fall asleep on Chaun" "His aura is like yours I can just fall asleep and it would feel like daily normal thing" "Dude that this point you and I are Chaun's biggest fans" "Oh I totally agree" "But you know who might also be a fan" "Your big brother" I say to Mila "Yes" She says "I can confirm he is the third" "No way really" Hua and Mila say "Your brother on not only gave me chocolate on Valentine's Day but he aslo even bought me my favorite video game series as well as pair of Nike shoes"

"Woww" "Did he blush when he gave you the chocolate" "He did he stuttered it out placed the bag into my hand blush line that was deep red across his face then he screamed victory in the hallway" They both laughed "How did he react when he gave it to King" "Did the same thing but said yes I got affection acceptance from my girlfriend" They both laughed "That definitely sounds like him" "Not at how I can actually hear his voice" Hua says "Oh speak of the devil" "What where?" "Tatung they mean they were talking about you and then you appeared in their sights" "Ahhhhh"

"Yenmo" Amila says I looked Yenmo was in her tiger form she spun around happily in circles around the statute of her. "She's must be running around her statue" Hua says "I can feel the wind moving in circle motion" "Really" "Yes" "Whoa then that means Leing might be of the air group" "That would mean he would be in the same group as Yen, Yu Yu, and Zh Ge" Someone of high power stood with our principal. "S-Superior Jaenyio" "Oh hello Little Vileaner and Little Dreather" "I see so you know two of our students" "Indeed they're well known as the prankster besties back in my home city kindest despite their methods of finding peace for everyone they're good kids to only see that they're in the same school only means that even their parents know that their power as besties will aid them in tackling the growing pains of being a teenager"

Hua Leing Long's View

This superior even I can sense the evil matter in them but I've overlooked it especially since their Amila's superior. Which means from now on I should just trust in my heart and always trust in Amila. A pair of arms placed themselves around me a head of warmth  rested on my head. They showed me a paper. We present Wang Amila with The Certificate of Community Heart Award from this point forward she will now be recognized as the only offical supernatural being to use her powers to protect the community. "You were right Quang all I had to do was always trust in my abilities as a fighter" I touched at her hands. "I'm happy for you my flower watch when you show your brother he's going to shout "Everyone today is a day we should celebrate for something great has happened in our class" "It's Party Time!!" Amila and I both laughed "Yah you two beauty nerds how dare you still my lines" We laughed even more "He just admitted we did a great impression of him"

The weekend knocked at our door.