The One To Give You Chills

"This..." "Ahhhhh" Chin Pao San ran into the room and hide behind Tatung. "What has got you scared" "Amila" "What" We all say "I said hi to her eyes were... ahhh look see" This isn't wasn't Amila not fully at least. "Castile!" She turned around someone else that looked like Amila walked through. "You're fast runner" "Were you the one chasing after me?" "Yes I was" "Eh?" "So confused" "Same here"

"Castile" "Please tell me you're wearing it" "What Hythois yes I'm" "Good" The two of them did a handshake which ended with a double high-five a light flashed. Then it vanished Amila stood there in the school uniform with the same necklace the person we belive to be her good side. She opened her eyes and Chin Pao San shrieked. "Is it my eyes?" "Yes they're scary looking I can see a graveyard and a tree with bandages on it"

"Gosh Superior Jyio wasn't kidding when Nehio had passed everything down to me" "Mila who were those two" "Yeah even though they were both diffrent people but they looked like you  we can tell that they had got different auras" "Castile is my dark side while Sainyua is my light side the both of them are now much visible because now that I'm Queen of Evil both sides of my magic and matter has ascended meaning now they're going to be more visble eventually they'll be seen while I'm around which is going to spook people out but this time Hythois is going to be around my neck today they just wanted to make themselves known but sorry Chin Pao San" "It's alright"

"Your fighting index it went up" Tatung says "You're really going to be feared by people" "I know, people will ask to fight or they'll walk right on school grounds be in the main entrance way same thing just now people will really have the chills but it will be alright as long as they don't harm the students of Ba Le High they won't have to worry about my clan or I snapping them down"

"Quang" I lightly held her hand "Ooooo yah you ack..." "Shut up Tatung they're aware also it's just hand holding" Amila laughed then smiled at me "You're worried about I see" "I've been ever since Naoki placed the crown on your head" "How come I'm not worried" "You are but you wanting for a time to just erupt it out of your system to someone or cry on.." I held her tightly

"Should we?" "I think who she needs at the moment is the guy she's crying on so Hua Leing has got this" "I'm sorry" "You don't have to my shoulders are open to those who need it but for you they're always going to be open" She moved lightly away from me and wiped quickly at her tears

"Big  Bro for once don't call me crying shrimp" "That was before you turned 14 and you kicked me in my stomach for laughing as you brafed on  someone's shoes" Amila laughed then sighed "Your eyes" "Um?" "Their brown now but I can see only the tree and not the graveyard"

"It's most likely Rongu and the other spooklys closed down the graveyard meaning there's no point in it being visble in my eyes" "I see" "Mila how do you feel?" "Better than before I feel more at ease though it's like as if I screamed" "You probably did but Hua Leing was the only one to hear it Mom  told me once that when Dad wasn't near the house he screamed his worries and Mom heard it" "Hua did you hear" "I did and I can very much say that bolders of doubt and fear have lifted off My Flower's shoulders" "Awwww" I kissed her gently on her lips and everyone squealed "Whoa" We both say Then we laughed "Okay so that happened" "Yeah Tatung almost catching the bouquet but Lei got it by using Tatung's shoulder as a jumpboard" "Oh gosh you saw a glimpse at your guys wedding" "Yeah" "Lei you might as well just buy the bands" "Actually no" "What?" "Mila and I already kinda did" "What do you mean" Amila blushed badly but showed her left hand and I showed my left everyone gasped. "Wait but those were the bracelets you placed.." "On the day I was crowned queen of evil it was the day  I got proposed to" "What" "Hua Leing proposed to me an hour before the event" They gasped I held her hands and our noses touched. "But since Amila and I had to wear certain jewelry we had placed the bracelets back on our hands after the ceremony" "Oh my goshhh" "Eeee" "Dammm you guys really cerfied your bond" Everyone including Amila and I laughed "It was too sweet and cute but why was the bracelet disguised as a ribbon that said belonged to Amila?" "Because the brand of chocolate I bought is know to a lot so I was worried about someone eating the bar that was meant for yours" "So both of our bracelets was the giant ribbon" "Mhm" "Wow our love is that powerful then seeing it in ribbon form that was just whoaaa" I laughed and kissed her nose. "Watch when I walk you home it's going to be the first thing your Mom notices" "Yah you know how factual your words can be" "I know" She giggled the bell ranged back go classes.

"Something happened you guys easily doing your work" "We're being good so the bride to be and groom to be don't kick us off their wedding list" "I don't think I follow Tatung" Amila and I showed our left hands and Ms.Tian gasped. "Oh my gosh congrats you two"

The next day started off so not so good  King, Chaun and Henju trying to calm down Tatung. The principal walked in here and just told us something that should've been said to only parents. It wasn't until lunch time Amila placed down her sandwiches and cried right on my shoulders "Okay but like Chin Pao San is not good in three subjects" We all laughed but smiled as Amila giggled