The Door To My Homeworld Part 1

Amila's View

"So basically you've adopted a kid?!" Everyone laughed at what Henju just said. "You adopted a kid?!" I  "Oh my gosh look at his eyes" "He's Hua Leing's and Amila's eyes" Jongho walked into the room we both looked at Jongho very much did have Amila's Purple eyes and blue eyes from me. "Jongho what happened?" "This scroll" He opens his bag and reveals the scroll to us. "I can see it" "In what languages" "Chinese and English" "For me, it's four Japanese, English, Chinese, and Korean it's glowing" "Yeah" "Could it be that maybe we have to give something to Jongho" "Oh?" "You gave him some of your power which means he's your son and since I'm your boyfriend.." "Oh my gosh, the scroll says we're his parents" "Yeah" "What else?" "That once Jongho turns 17 he'll have to be given powers from both his parents and The Stone Amckolert" "Wait I have heard of that" We looked at Wang Chaun he sighed. "It's my little brother Seonghwa's wearing it The Stone Amckolert it's what signifies the unity of three families" "WHich means we're the third one and that means....oh gosh how can we be this young and have a kid" "You're the one that gave him your powers" "Because I was worried I was going to lose Jongho he has no one our world no one expects the clan and I and now you Leing he has you" "And he always will" "then why you complaining huh ahhhhh" "I can't believe I just noggied my own girlfriend as if she was one of the boys" "Pfft" We looked at the scroll. 

"You're worried" "Hua Leing" He walked towards me and looked on as well. "Is this where he vanished" "He created a portal here and I can still feel it" "Might be a code thing" "Can you sense or try to touch it" He reached out and was shocked. "How?" "See" "How can I touch the door though" "I think it recognizes that you're not a threat or it recognizes that you're Jongho's father" "Oh great" I laughed then smiled. "Hua Leing" "Yeah" "I think you and I should some day go to my world" "I would like that idea it would be the first time I was in another world" "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" We truened around my brother had his pan out chasing after Chin Pao San and the others. King, Wang Chaun, Qiu Qiu, and Zhan were there laughing at what was happening. "Tatung please go easy on him I still need him alive he owes me money" "Fine I..." "Tatung what do you sense" Tatung approaches us "The door" "Yeah" "You can see it or you cans sense it" "Both" "Ooooh" "Was this always here?" "No it just appeared after Jongho left" "It must be the universal door that leaders your world little sis" "I guess so" "We should conceal it" The rest were now around us Wang Chaun placed out his hand and moved it back. "WHat did you see?" "Park Davis Oxnerith Seonghwa" Someone appeared from behind the closed door.