The Family's Dinner

The Dragon Family how come I'm just now hearing about them and they tell me that I well know them. Never the less a dinner it's I hope this isn't a rouse to try to get married off because my heart is only for Amila. Why am I worried if this is a rouge then I'll kindly back down and tell them the truth. And of that doesn't work I wait this is Amila's house. I'm glad I packed my mirror but I let my guard little down since it was Amila's home. I ranged the doorbell I can hear Tatung's laugh and Mrs.Wang lecturing Tatung. The door opened Amila only smiled as she stood there in an apron her hair in a braid. "Jur?" I looked down a nine tailed fox?!

"Mila who is it" "It's my heart" "Gross the beauty nerds are reunited again" "Oh shush Lei Ting and Wang Chaun said they're 5 minutes away" I get my cheeks squeezed by Mrs.Wang and Mr. Wang only fist-pumped me. So The Dragon Family was Mila's family no longer on guard. I gravitated towards the kitchen a familiar smell. Amila was in the kitchen handling multiple foods as Mrs.Wang told her tips on the various dishes and helped Amila as well. "I'll leave then I can sense the air" "Mom!" Mrs.Wang only giggled and walked out of the kitchen.

I locked eyes with Amila my face is most definitely the same of red as her face. "I remember our talk but when it's day 8 of our bond we talked through Fast and Furious about our favorite foods in our world I was able to make them but this time it's more special since I've made it for you"

"Leing don't mind her fingers she suprsived by Mom" "Big Bro your entire left hand is covered in Tiger Adventure World bandages" "Fair point" "Tatung I didn't know you can cook I thought protecting the ultimate class, fighting evil, caring for your family was all that you knew" "He has his moments but he hasn't making a  a lot of food for people but he aided Mila in making some of the dishes since they were both yours and Lei Ting's favorite" "And they did rock paper scissors to see who would do Wang Chaun's favorite dishes" "Who won" "Tatung" "Oh it's like that one day all ..." "Guys stop"

Throughout the dinner everyone laughed Mila and Tatung's back and forth truth stories about each made me feel like I was at home. The five of us then retreated to the backyard it seemed like a fantasy place. "Jur?" The same nine tailed fox from before leaped onto my shoulder. I touched gently at it's head and it happily made sounds.

"I see it all the time it's like how seeing Yenmo" Wang Chaun says "Fenyiox is known as one of the two magical animals that is able to be not bound to one but he's choose who has wanted to protect he broke free of the chains of his higher ups he's been with the dragon family ever since I was 2 years old so to know that he's protecting Chaun as well only means that Chauie your family is also a high ranked amina family what animal I don't know but it means that your family and mines have had some history where we had each other's back Fenyi must've remembered which is why you've seen him on numerous occasions I'm sure in time he'll fully let himself be visble to you but the reason he hasn't so because he might not fully know the information to make himself officially known to you but he will most definitely protect you"

"Mila remember how you told us you can be apart from your body?" "Yeah?" "Does that also apply in the dream world?" "I would think so" We looked at Qiu Qiu. "I was once trapped in war like dream I was on ther verge of dying in that nightmare but then it morphed into a dream of all of us you were there you hugged me told me that my nights would no on longer  be sleepless and I know it was you because The Map of Fonthoyu was around your neck"

"Then it was indeed me you saw" Amila says "But I can't remember but I think I know why whenever I use my spirt walker the events of pain or harm to anyone is erased I only know this because Tatung told me the exact thing as you when he asked me the next morning I couldn't recall then he said that since it's my spirit walker removing the pains of people it's meant to not stick with me"

"So it's unwanted negative enegry that doesn't need to be in your system" "Exactly Big Bro" "Tatung for someone's whose afraid of ghosts you seem to understand a lot" "When I get important parts of the unknown it's easier for me to piece things together" "Tatung's fear isn't on him it's the ghosts that always get a kick out of scaring people although they don't harm them the way they prank people makes them be feared by mortals and supernatural beings but they also fear supernatural beings since they have higher spirit magic so there is times where ghosts can scare supernatural beings and get the reaction of fear but most of the time those supernatural beings have the power to make the ghosts be the ones to experience fear" "Whoaa" "Mila I'm jealous of you despite all that you do you still ranked one of the 20 at Ba Le High" "From time to time I'm jealous of you guys but I'm also happy that also be apart of your guys smile" "Mila" I wiped at her tears she smiled "I'll be alright I've been holding in it for some time but yep I really c-cherish you all" We only hugged her

"Tatung you better always protect our marshmallow sunshine" "Of course I will whenever she's here of course I can't always travel between worlds as frequently like how Mila can" "We can arrange it I can ask Superior Chiu-Wu" "It's alright Mila I'm just glad to have another chance at seeing my only sibling but with you being the youngest of family I wanna always do what I can as your Big Bro"

"I leave you guys for 5 minutes and you guys are already in tears" Henju says We laughed at his reaction