The Return of Our Small Peace

It didn't sit right with me knowing that she was that injured but her words from last night did give some kind of assurance. So we really didn't have much of a choice but to trust her words Tatung and her did get home from what Yiu Zi told me. As if time heard us the bright sky greeted us and we headed to school. I walked into the class with no one except King, Wang Chaun, and Qiu Qiu. "You guys heard from them yet?" "I haven't" "I did" We looked at Qiu Qiu "Amila did wish me a good night and said see you tomorrow" "So there goes a bit of hope" "What about Henjyu and Shuang Long?" "Don't know" The class was more full of people but the air didn't feel complete. "Hey come on" We hear Tatung say laughing "No you dumb spikey lizard go away" We all smiled happily Amila appeared Qiu Qiu gasped Tatung looked confused then looked. "You stole Qiu Qiu's ribbon?" "Nope this was a gift you're just jealous because Wang Chaun hasn't given you one" "I'm not" "Whatever you say Big Bro" Then Amila sits next to me and smiles. "Hey Quang" "Hello My Flower"

"Aww they're so cute" Amila and I decided to spend time together during lunch break we decide to go to a nice food place and let's just say the bill. "Sorry" "Don't be it was me too could you imagine in the future though" She giggles "Our kids are going to be just like us" She laughs Her phones ring she answers it then pressed end. "Should I be concerned?" "No it a duel challenge" "Ahhh card game or ko wise" "Ko wise" "Ahhh" "Are they married?" "They look like it" "They're so young though" "I wonder if they have kids yet" "I bet they're beautiful?" "They themselves look like kids so that they must be" "But how old though" "Maybe approaching their senior year in high school" "What if that wasn't the case" "Then we shall just bless them and wish them luck in their future" Amila and I didn't part ways just before we could we greeted with an older lady that must've been a friend of Mrs.Wang that told Amila and I to calm inside. "Ahh the two beauties are around I knew it felt brighter in this house" "Hey Big Bro whose's the lady" "That was one of Mom's friends she must've suhered you guys inside after looking at your stomachs" "Yeah she did" "From Mom told her friend has been like that since her kids passed away" "Oh no" "Yeah it was 2 years ago so no one tries to bring it up and I just accepted the fact that was getting food" "Did she tell you" "She did while I was eating I'm relieved that she has Mom though but that must be hard for her to live in a world without everyone you love" "That's probably how Mom and Dad feel whenever you and I aren't in the house Big Bro"

The day arrived at our doorsteps or rather the school gates as well as bodies from Sanpple High School. "I wonder who this was" "Either Amila or Wang Chaun" "Plot twist it was Zh Ge" We all laughed. Then we all hear Amila laughing and two other people laughing Hei Long came into screaming running away "Get him!!!!" Wang Shaung Long, Henji and Amila were all holding paint guns firing at Hei Long "What is this?" "Hey Xiu" "Is my brother actually getting chased down" "Yes he is" "Kids please we can talk this out" "You know why we're chasing you Grandpa Hei Long?" "I haven't messed with your band of friends" "That is true but you did steal something from us" "Un oh" "Get himmmmm" "No no wait what was it?" "You should know" "I went to many places" "It's shaped like a lion's claw but the color of an angelfish" "Oh that" "Get hmmm" "No no wait I can return it honestly if I knew it belonged to you three rascals I wouldn't dare steal it" The bell sounded. "Axi you'll have to get from him Henji and I are staying after school to get ready for our Japanese test" "Will do"