chapter five

3rd person P.O.V. ~

Tori's worry for her brother grew more and more. Not only did he disappear a lot more, but he had a new look on his face that she didn't recognize. It was different from the sadness that the Curtis brother's had, and different from the constant look of trouble Dallas Winston had. Toni had a mix of worry, constant fear, and shame.

     Tori grew more frustrated as the thoughts watered in her mind. It was still about noon, and Tori wanted the agonizing thought off of her mind. She wanted to pay a visit to Soda at the DX, but she knew the Soc girls hung out there to flirt with him. And for some reason, that made Tori uncomfortable.

     Tori didn't want to admit her growing feelings for Soda, but she knew they were there. It's not like she could take them and hide them. She's had feelings for Soda even before he went out with Sandy, she already pushed her feelings down once because of that, and she just couldn't do anymore, not for much longer.

     Even though Tori protested seeing Soda and his fan club, she still found herself walking towards the DX. She stood in front of the place for awhile, not sure to keep walking, or just to face the facts and see the blue eyed boy.

     "Shit." she muttered and continued to push her walk towards the DX.

~
~
~
~
~
This was a really short chapter that was lingering in my drafts. I plan to actually continue this story after such a long time of putting it off. I never really had the motivation to continue writing it, but I finally got it back. Happy new year, i'll have a new full chapter by tonight.