Author's Note

Author's note: Hello<3 My plan for this book is quite a long one, and because this book is a drama romance I would like to announce that the drama in my book is about to unfold. I initially decided when I was first writing this book to drag it out a bit rather than to jump into everything too quickly. I enjoy writing stories that are prolonged, where the reader can get a sense and feel of the characters and the plot before diving head first into everything without understanding the characters fully. Especially since this is a fan fic, I try to depict the original characters as best a possible but I also want to add my own touch to them in a way where it makes sense to the plot and the story that I am achieving. So, if you have stuck around this long thinking "wow, everything is going kinda smoothly so far", that is not the case anymore as I am addicted to drama when it comes to reading. Don't get me a wrong, I am still a sucker for romance. 

A side note to my readers, any offensive or explicit content in this book is not meant to be glorified anyway, but rather is for the plot alone. During any chapter I put out where it may be deemed offensive, I will put a warning before.

I want you all to know that I appreciate and love every one of you dearly who enjoy my book. Constructive criticism is appreciated, and I also love reading all of your comments and thoughts on the book, it really keeps me motivated. 

Sometimes, it may take me awhile to post a chapter. I do have a whole layout for my story and an end goal, but theres certain scenes of the book that I write over and over until I am proud of it.

I will be trying to update more frequently, it is a little hard while being in school, working, and taking care of all my dogs, but I think after careful planning of my week I will be able to put some more time aside for this book, but I have not forgot about it, and quite frankly I do think about it quite often. 

Thank you again<3