6

Greyson

It was a little after 3 in the morning when I got back to the packhouse. Aho (his wolf) was finally talking to me again. He wanted to mark Nyema but since I and Daxon shared the same mate we had to do it together. The right way.

"You smell like her and sex" I heard Daxon's voice in my doorway. He was angry.

"I didn't mark her" I ignored him

"You fucked her!" He yelled at me

"Yeah, I did Daxon so what? You fucked Ana right after you found out about her. She's my mate too"

"We agreed we were gonna share her"

"And we are" I didn't feel like dealing with his child-like behavior right now. I was still on a high from being with Nyema and he was one wolf hair away from ruining it.

He scoffed "Control your thoughts"

I rolled my eyes "She starts working with Matthew tomorrow we can go past and have lunch with her. How's that?"

Daxon was like a child at times like this.

"And watch your two drool over each other? Ill pass" he crossed his arms

"I don't know what you want me to do Daxon. I can't sit here and wait on you" I took my jacket off and chuckled "Get over your self"

I heard him growling then heard him shift. I rolled my eyes and shifted. The look in his eyes told me Masko was in full control. I held Aho back, the both of them in control could slaughter a whole town just fighting each other. We started circling each other then attacked

"Hey! Stop!" I saw Matthew, our beta yelled and shift to get in between us.

'Tearing each other apart won't do you any good. How would Luna feel about it?'

'Stay out of this Remus'

'Shift Masko. Now.' I said 'We're brothers."

He glared at me then shifted, we all shifted back. Daxon was still glaring at me.

"Stop" I rolled my eyes

"You should've told me you were going to see her"

"I tried but you were hell bent on seeing Ana, not my fault."

"Yeah, to break things off"

"Yeah, and how'd she take that?" I put my sweats on and threw Daxon a pair and Matthew.

Daxon leaned against the doorway and Matthew sat on the bed.

"Why don't you just have lunch with her." I suggested "I'll take her to work. That way we can both spend time with her" I reasoned with him.

Daxon nodded "Sure"

"Matthew, can you please make sure she has everything she needs for tomorrow?"

"Of course"

"And make sure you talk slowly she can read lips. Make sure everyone knows that" I said

"Yes Alpha"

"Matthew update him on what you told me," Daxon said "Since you were so preoccupied with our mate you missed reports"

I rolled my eyes "Do you wanna hear how I fucked her? Since you keep bringing it up?"

Daxon stepped to me and I stepped closer. Matthew got in between us "Vampires just set in."

"What?"

"A clan of Vampires set in on the west side of town. A few humans have come up missing"

I looked at Daxon and he motioned for me to go ahead "Double the trackers on the perimeter and make sure there are extra warriors in packhouses" I looked at Damon to see if he wanted to add anything.

"Increase training. Re-educate on how to take down vampires. And get Imoni to see what type they are, how old they are, and where they're from. We don't need to go in blind, or add an unnecessary enemy"

Matthew nodded his head and looked at the both of us before walking out.

"Any idea on why they're here?" I asked Daxon

"Not sure, we haven't had vamps set foot here for hundreds of years. They know it's our land here."

"Let's try not to jump to conclusions. Not all vampires are bad" I reassured him

"God you're just like your father," he said irritated

"And your just like yours" I spat back.

I pulled my phone out and started texting Nyema.

'Hey, beautiful just got home. I'm picking you up and taking you to work. Daxon's getting you for lunch'

'Okay see you both soon. Can't wait'

I looked at Daxon showing him the message "feel better?"

"Whatever"

"We need to have a serious talk. We can't keep arguing and fighting about this"

"Grey-"

"If we don't get this under control we can both lose her."

"How long have we've waited on our mate? I just don't want anything to go wrong. I don't want to lose my best friend or mate" Daxon asked me

"Decades, but this is what the goddess wanted for us. She wouldn't have blessed us with Nyema if she didn't think we could handle it. She's perfect for us. She can read you like a book, read your energy. She's so smart and confident, just imagine how better it'll be when she actually opens up to us and trust us. We won't get that if we keep behaving this way"

He nodded and came over hugging me "Always so logical"

"Always ready to rip somebody's throat out"

"That's why we need each other. Balance" he patted my face and I pushed him away

I started laughing "I'm going to bed"

He started to walk to the door then stopped turning around to me "How was it?" He sounded like a little kid

I started laughing "Wouldn't you like to know" I teased him

"Grey come on. Tell me"

"Her arousal is intoxicating. She's a tease, but she'll let you know what she wants. Very very very talented. She reads you, I think that's cause she can't hear. Her looking for your approval makes it all the more sexy. And my god her energy and stamina. She never gets tired. I had to explain to her we both had work tomorrow. She's a vixen" He was standing against the door uncomfortably. Listening intently "she had this short little robe on, it was dark blue and white. Nothing underneath of it and she lifted it up-"

"Goodnight Greyson," He said walking out

I got up "not even gonna shut my door? Rude"

"Shut the fuck up"

"Have fun with your problem" I laughed at him

"Fuck you" he flicked me off

"No, fuck your hand"