17

Nyema

I rushed into Mia's apartment seeing her on her couch in her pajamas "That bastard!"

I went over hugging her. She started crying again and I pulled back looking at her so she could talk "I just walked in on him fucking the damn receptionist."

"I'll have grey and Daxon fire his ass and that hoe ass nigga"

"You guys are talking again?"

"Focus. This is about you"

She wiped her eyes and turned on a song singing it. I tried to catch it but couldn't. She grabbed a bottle of wine dancing. I grabbed two glasses and started dancing with her. She started laughing at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You're off beat"

"For obvious reasons" we kept dancing and I pulled my mom out texting her letting her know what happened. She texted me back letting me know she was already making comfort food and I showed Mia the text. She grabbed her keys and me pulling me out the door.

We got to my mom and saw the table covered with food. I looked at her and she looked like she had been crying herself.

"What's wrong mom?"

"Just missing your dad. That's all" she wiped her face off and handed Mia and me a plate. "I had to cancel my appointment and got caught up making all this food. You know how your father used to eat" she laughed.

I gave her a hug and started to make my plate. I grabbed the picture of her and my dad that was in the living room and sat it on the table.

 I grabbed the picture of her and my dad that was in the living room and sat it on the table

Mia said something and my mom started laughing and nodding her head.

"What?" I asked

Mia grabbed my hand "I said yo dad was fine as hell"

I shook my head laughing "gross"

I spent the next few hours with my mom and Mia. I loved being with them but I missed my boys. It had only been a few hours but they said that's how the mate bond worked.

I started to feel guilty for leaving them for those 3 days. I felt like this after a few hours I couldn't imagine how they felt.

'What's wrong?' Greyson's voice came through making me smile.

I pulled my phone out texting him 'I'm fine Grey. I'll be back in a bit. I'm bringing food too my mom made a bunch'

Mia grabbed my hand "I thought you and wolf boys broke up" My mom looked at me crazy and Mia laughed "They told her they were wolves so she could break up with them. White people" she rolled her eyes

"It was a joke," I said to her "you know how serious I be"

My mom looked at the both of us laughing "You girls are crazy as hell"

"I'm thinking about moving in with them" I blurted out

Mia looked at me like I had lost my mind "You've been with them for two weeks Nyema. I don't care how good the dick is that's stupid"

I shook my head "I just know they're it for me okay"

Mia shook her head and looked at me "Tell her it's stupid"

My mom shook her head "She's grown. She knows what she's doing"

Me and Mia both looked at her shocked. Shit, just last week she was racist as fuck now she's co-signing me moving in with them.

I got up looking at my mom "You don't mind if I take some food back to the pa-House?"

"Girl take it all. You really think ima eat all that?"

I shook my head laughing and texted Daxon to come to get me. He texted me telling me he would be here in 15 minutes. I decided to make myself another plate. I was starving. I don't remember eating breakfast either.

My mom came in putting her hand on my shoulder smiling "Girl the food still gone be there"

I shook my head "I'm starving, I didn't eat breakfast" I laughed. I looked at the time and my mom started wrapping the food up for me.

My mom looked behind me and smiled. Daxon hugged me and I hugged him back tightly smelling him like a creep. He said something to My mom and she nodded laughing. She handed him the food and he took it out to the car. I said bye to my mom and Mia and that I'll see them soon and loved them.

We got into the car and Daxon's arm tightened on the wheel. "Everything okay?"

'Nothing you need to worry about beautiful'

I looked at him and rolled my eyes "Is it about Emmanuel?" He just nodded paid attention to the road. I loved watching him and Greyson drive. I don't know what it was but I loved it.

Daxon looked over at me, I smiled at him and leaned over rubbing his dick "I missed you today" I started to unbuckle his pants and pulled his dick out stroking it and I moaned just feeling it. I started kissing his neck "Let me take care you of please?" I saw him swallow and I smiled leaning down taking him in my mouth and massaging his balls. He pulled my dress up and started to play with me making me moan against him.

I started bobbing my head faster and then sucked on his balls while jacking him off. I put him back in my mouth going deep as I could, feeling him in the back of my throat. I moaned and he came into my mouth. I sucked him all clean and leaned up smiling. I didn't know that he pulled over. I took my dress off and looked at him while rubbing my clit and biting my lip. I grabbed his hand placing it on my pussy and moaned grabbing my tits. He leaned over sucking on my mark And my eyes rolled in the back of my head. I came on his hand and he placed his hands in my mouth. I smiled looking at him "Please fuck me Alpha" his eyes turned dark green then back to light. He grabbed my throat pulling me over to him and I grabbed his dick stroking it a few times then putting it in me. He started to suck on my titties and mark switching between the two and I was bouncing up and down moaning.

I grabbed his hair pulling it bouncing faster. "Oh shit!" He pinched and bit my nipple "Shit Daxon your dick feels so good inside of me" I moaned out and he grabbed my hips slamming into me. He pulled my hair back and I dug my nails in his shoulders. He leaned up nipping at my mark and we both came together.

Daxon had to fight me so I could keep my hands to myself. After the car sex, I was so horny and I couldn't wait to get home to Greyson so I could have him too.

"My parents are there" he turned my face saying to me.

I rolled my eyes "We could always go to my place"

He chuckled shaking his head. I looked out the window seeing Matthew running up to the car. I got out hugging him "Bear I brought food"

"I smell it. Along other things."

I blushed and pushed him away. I handed him a bag and grabbed another. Daxon and Matthew were behind me and I looked back. They were talking about something.

I hated not hearing.

I walked into the house and dropped the food, shocked "Daddy?"