27

Nyema

Triples.

I'm pregnant with triplets.

The three of us just sat there shock and quiet.

The nurse left out a few minutes ago to 'give us time to process'.

We've literally just been sitting here.

Processing.

The Doctor came in and stood at the end of the bed "I talked with your mother and she carried you for 6 months. You're currently 8 weeks pregnant-"

"Why am I not showing? Are the babies okay?" I jumped at my sudden outburst

He chuckled "the babies are fine, as far as you showing they'll hit a growth spurt and they'll make their appearance." I put my hand on my chest slowing my breathing and nodded my head "I'm going to put you on bed rest. With your mother's history and the stress of worrying about Emmanuel. We need to make sure the babies stay healthy and strong. Also" he pulled a paper out and handed it to Grey "Mrs.Aaliyah made a feeding schedule. She said it was mandatory."

I looked over at his face and Daxon looked over at the schedule. Both their eyes widened "What? What is it?"

"Every two hours" Daxon mumbled flopping back in the chair and rubbing his face.

Grey handed me the paper.

'Every two hours with one mate every four hours with both mates.

Actual food on the hour.

Stay hydrated!

Love mom'

I shook my head "This is impossible, they can barely keep up with me now" I waved the paper around.

"Also Luna" he looked at the guys "I highly recommend No sex with Masko and Aho since they're known to get really aggressive. The babies safety is our top priority"

I shook my head "Masko and Aho is the only way they'll be able to keep up with the feedings" I rubbed my temples. This is a fucking mess.

Daxon pulled the paper away from me and pulled my hand up to his lips kissing it "Well figure it out. Thanks, Ross." He left out

"This is going to kill you guys." I looked at them "We can barely have sex three times a day without you guys being exhausted."

"Baby don't worry about it we'll figure it out. Everything will be okay" Grey started pulling the covers back and he picked me up bridal style and kissed my lips gently. "Everything will work out"

"You're always so level headed" I leaned my head on his chest "I can walk"

"Shut up"

I heard Daxon chuckle next to me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

We got back to our room and Grey put me on the bed and started pulling me out of my clothes.

"Are you guys mad at me? You haven't really said much"

"No" Daxon came over and sat next to me "Just shocked. 3 kids is a lot. Especially 3 babies that's the first of its kind."

Grey got in the bed and pulled me into him, kissing my head. "Everything will be fine baby." He said again "Just sit here and be beautiful like always."

"You guys aren't mad that I asked for the DNA test right? I just didn't think this far ahead and I don't want the kids getting confused and then-"

"Nyema, no we're not mad," Daxon said smiling "A lot of people who have two mates don't really pay attention to it, but since you thought you were human for a while. It's normal. It's okay baby" he kissed my mark. "I'm gonna send destiny in here. We have to go update the pack with everything."

"Well I was there, I should come too" I sat up

"Nyema-"

"What if we just bring bear in here and update him and he can update the pack?"

Daxon looked at Grey for a moment then back at me "Okay. I'll call him in here"

A few moments later bear came in with Mia behind him and I got up hugging him "Bear" I wrapped my arms around him "Oh I missed you"

"I'm so sorry" his hands were wrapped tightly around me and he was smelling me.

"It wasn't your fault, it was so many of them. We couldn't do anything" I said firmly and reassuringly

He pulled back and nodded his head. I looked at Mia and she was cheesing. I gave her a big hug and she started laughing "so you're a sex goddess with magical powers and a Luna of a pack"

"Part sex goddess" I giggled and sat down

Grey and Daxon sat down next to me smushing me. We spent the next few hours updating Bear on everything that happened. They were pissed that they tried to use a spell on me. I told them about the wards and the witch.

"It was a beach house. It was nice" everyone glared at me "oh shut the fuck up. It was."

"We're gonna move you to a safe house," Grey said

"I'm not leaving the pack." I looked at him crazy

Daxon huffed and ran his hands through his hair. I bit my lip. I wanna do that.

Daxon looked at me and smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes and laid my head on Grey and he wrapped his arms around me.

"So I'm going to update the pack" bear said awkwardly looking at the three of us.

"I'll go talk to my parents to see if they know anything about the location"

"Nyema you're on bed rest. You aren't doing shit" Greyson growled. I looked over and saw it was actually Grey and not Aho.

Well shit okay then daddy.

"Okay, Bear I love you. Mia, I love you too. But I'm tryna be a double stuff Oreo. So if you could so kindly leave that would be great."

Mia started busting out laughing and Bear just shook his head "we're gonna go"

I waved at them and then pushed myself off the bed. "I got you guys something" I smiled at them

"What?" They both said

I got up and grabbed the lingerie and skipped to the bathroom. I slipped the lingerie on and went out and stood in front of them. "You like it?"

 "You like it?"

"Get yo sexy ass over here" Daxon pulled me over to him and I giggled.

I kissed him them Grey "I love you both so much"

"We love you too," They both said