13

Nyema

"Girl he fucking said they were wolves," I said loudly.

"Like twilight wolves?"

I nodded my head "Maybe they're trying to act a little loose so I can break up with them?"

Mia nodded her head "Niggas do be doing dumb shit like that"

"Right. Okay then I'll just do that"

"What you gonna say to them?"

"Nothing, I'll stay with you for a little bit. If niggas can say they wolves and act like ain't shit wrong with them then they probably crazy as hell"

I haven't talked to Greyson and Daxon in a few days. They were texting constantly I eventually blocked them. I was just surprised they hadn't shown up to my job. I had an interview today for a new job and prayed that I got it.

I think I'm coming down with something. I've been so sick these past few days and Mia took my temp and it was high as hell.

Mia and James had made up and thank god I was deaf. They stayed in that room constantly. The picture over the tv fell last night. My guess is they were making up. Just a guess though.

After my successful interview, I went back to Mia's place. I got bored here without her here. I went into the kitchen grabbing my pan of red velvet cake when I saw my phone start ringing. It was my grandma FaceTiming me.

"Hi, grandma!" I said happily. I hadn't talked to her in a while, which was unusual. I always stayed in touch with my grandma.

"Hey, baby, how you been? You don't call anymore"

"I've been so busy finding a new job. I had an interview today and I got the job"

"That's great! What happened with your other one I thought you liked it?"

"I did. I just messed up mixing business with pleasure plus I haven't been feeling good"

"You pregnant ain't you. I had a dream about fish 3 days in a row"

"Jesus grandma no. I'm on the shot"

"If God want you to be with child then that's what's gone happen. You don't question the almighty" I almost rolled my eyes but caught myself "your mom told me you got you, two fine white men"

I shook my head "We broke up"

"Both of them?" I nodded "how'd that happen"

I shrugged "Just some stuff they said didn't sit right with me" that was putting it mildly. Very mildly.

My grandma looked behind me smiling and waving. I turned around and Mia was with James. They loved my grandma everybody did. I handed Mia the phone and went to grab a rag sitting it on my head.

I honestly just wanted to be my self and with James here I knew I wasn't going to get any peace. After they got off the phone with my grandma I told them I was going to a hotel for a day to see if I could shake off this migraine and fever. I didn't want to risk Mia getting sick. She had already done enough for me.

I caught a cab to a little 3-star hotel. It had a buffet breakfast and was bug-free. That's all I needed.