15

Nyema

After our bath together and another round of exploring each other's bodies, we all were laid in the bed talking. I had eventually just sat up looking at them because I was too sore to keep flipping back and forth between the two of them.

"Our parents are coming in a few days to help with the Emmanuel situation, they're bringing a friend too," Daxon said

"What Emmanuel situation?" I asked looking at the both of them

"He is a very old and dangerous vampire," Greyson said rubbing my thigh

"Is that's why you acted the way you did when you saw him at the restaurant?" I asked Daxon and he nodded rubbing my other thigh. I put my head in my hands "So what else exists? I always wanted to be a witch, are those real too?"

Greyson and Daxon started laughing "Fairy's witches vampires demons the whole nine exists," Greyson said

"And Destiny is a witch," Daxon said

"Really! That's so cool!" I said excitedly. Probably sounding like a little girl. Daxon and Greyson looked at each other staying quiet for more than a moment, just looking at each other and smiling. "Are you guys admiring each other?"

Daxon grabbed his stomach laughing and Greyson was hiding his. I crossed my arms looking at them "Mind linking each other" Greyson finally said

"What's that?"

"We can talk to bother through a link, everyone in the pack can"

"You didn't have to do that. I'm already deaf. It's not like I can hear you" I rolled my eyes

Greyson looked at Daxon and said something. Daxon shrugged then looked at me "You wanna try it? A few of our pack members who mated to humans can do it"

I shook my head "uh un I'm scared"

"Why?" Greyson sat up

"Just used to hearing my own voice. If that makes sense. I mean I can't hear when I speak but I can hear my thoughts as you know-"

"We get it" he grabbed my hand kissing it "We just thought we should try if Anything was to happen to any of us"

I pulled my hand away "Why would you say that?"

"Shit happens Nyema, all the time. I can't tell you how many times me or Greyson went missing"

My eyes got wide looking at Greyson. He looked at Daxon saying something then back at me.

'Can you hear me?' I jumped at the foreign voice.

I looked at the both of them and shook my head. It was dark and seductive, hypnotizing, laced with control. I put my hands over my ears shaking my head. When I first lost my hearing, shit like this happened all the time. Thinking I could still hear people. I used to hear my mom calling me all the time only to realize: I couldn't hear. It was all in my head.

This was different. I knew my mother's voice. My grandma's voice. My aunt's voice. My dads. But not Daxon and Greyson. I've thought about it, what they sounded like but quickly dismissed the thought so I wouldn't depress myself.

I wasn't going crazy.

I felt my hands being moved off my head. I opened my eyes seeing Grayson looking over me. Daxon was behind him with a worried look on his face.

"Nyema-" Greyson started

"Who was that?" I looked at the both of them with tears forming in my eyes.

"It was me," Greyson said caressing my face.

I started crying "I can hear you?" I said confused and excited "I can hear you," I said to myself.

I tackled him covering him in kisses with tears still falling down my face. He grabbed me pulling me on him, I held him tightly still not believing I could hear him. I sat up looking at Daxon. "I want to hear you" I smiled wiping away tears.

"What do you want me to say?" He asked me while grabbing my hands.

"Hmmm" I tapped my chin "Nyema you are the best mate in the whole wide world" I knew I sounded childish but I didn't care. I just wanted to hear him.

He started laughing and looked at me 'Nyema you are the best mate in the whole wide world'

I squealed hearing his voice making the both of them laugh. His voice was brusque, dark, dangerous, harsh, but laced with care. No doubt for me, the best mate in the whole wide world. i mentally smiled at the thought.

I hopped off of Greyson and onto Daxon smothering him with kisses "I love your voices" I smiled at them I gasped "Can I hear Matthew's voice?" I was excited to hear anyone's voice but mine.

I tried to get out of the bed but Daxon grabbed my hips "Absolutely not, only our voices. You're banned from hearing anybody else's voice per your Alphas"

I shook my head laughing "when do I get to meet everyone?"

'Do you really want to meet them or just hear them' Greyson's sexy voice came through

I looked over at him giggling "Does it matter? Or do you want to hide me from everyone?"

Daxon pulled my face over kissing me "Definitely hide"

I was so happy, giddy, ecstatic. I was feeling all of their emotions, how they felt about me. Hearing their voices, it was amazing. It made my heart swell. They made my heart swell. I felt full and complete.

Daxon reached up wiping a tear from my face. I didn't even realize I was crying. "Now you know how we feel about you. Whenever you walk into a room. When you talk to us. When you do anything"

I smiled at him kissing him then Grayson. Greyson looked at me "You mean so much to us Nyema, what we feel for you is more than the bond"

"I know" I nodded my head crying "I love you" I kissed him. I looked up kissing Daxon 'I love you too"