12

Greyson

Daxon was mind linking me telling me everything her mother was saying and I was speechless.

Nyema was the granddaughter of the very first succubus and her mother was Aaliyah.

Nyema kept looking at the door and back at me. "Oh my god, she's probably in there threatening him." She looked up at me "She's racist"

I started laughing "It's okay"

'She would've killed us if we weren't wolves' Daxon said amused.

I shook my head and she looked at me weird "What were you guys talking about?"

I looked down at her kissing her "Nothing important"

She pulled away "You're lying Greyson"

I sighed "just the usual don't hurt my kid threat"

"Does that explain why she's been back there with Daxon for so long?"

"I look nicer than Daxon."

She started laughing and wrapped her arms around me "You do" she kissed me "You know I've got some stuff at home I want to try with the both of you" she licked my lips then kissed me.

Jesus Christ, I've been fucking a Succubus.

I groaned feeling myself getting hard. She reached down smiling and started rubbing my dick through my pants. I grabbed her hand to stop her "Nyema, stop your mom is in the next room"

She pulled my hand up her dress "Then you should be the lookout so she doesn't see us" she was so wet and her arousal was killing me.

'We need to go, now Daxon'

'I smell her. Take her home, I'll meet you there'

I grabbed her pulling her up out of the chair "what about Daxon?" She looked back and I could sense the worry from her.

I held my hand up and walked to the kitchen where they were talking "She won't let me leave unless I tell you"

Her mom smiled "that's sweet" she looked at Daxon "Go" she nodded her head "I'll try and come pass your packhouse tomorrow. Explain everything else"

"Why don't you and your family come to stay at the packhouse? We can offer you protection" I said

She smiled "You two aren't like other wolves I've met. Usually, your kind is" She shook her head "My sister got forced to mate with a wolf. She watched her mate get rejected and die. Then he forcefully marked her. Luckily Nashoba reversed it." She looked off. "She still lost her mate because of the damn mutt"

"Mutt is a strong-"

I cut Daxon off "You're our mate's mother, you have protection from our pack"

She nodded her head "Thank you but please just protect my daughter."

"By any means necessary," Daxon said

"And please tell her the truth about the two of you. Nyema can smell a lie a mile away" she looked at the both of us "Remember what I said about her feedings"

"Feedings?" I asked

"Nyema's been feeding on us."

"Our kind is different. The others.. they just feed on sex alone. We feed on sex and others' sexual emotions. Good thing you two are immortal or you both would've been dead dead dead. And be careful when you tell her"

Nyema was touchy the whole car ride home and Daxon was losing the little control he had. I however hopped in the back with her and finger fucked her while she gave me head.

When we got to her place, as soon as she walked in the door she pulled Daxon into a kiss and he groaned while she was rubbing his dick. He grabbed her arms pushing he back with his eyes closed tightly. Masko must be trying to come through.

She looked confused "You don't want me?"

"No I do, but we need to talk"

I could barely focus, her arousal was so strong, my vision was getting cloudy. We sat down and I pulled her on my lap. I needed her close to me, Aho was going crazy.

Daxon rubbed his hands on his pants. "We need to tell you something and you might not believe us"

"We should've done this outside" I said

"What is it?" I could feel her nervousness and Daxon could too.

He started rubbing her thigh then grabbing both of her hands kissing them "We are wolves, like the twilight kind" I chuckled

Nyema looked back at me then back at Daxon "Okay"

"Okay?" We both said

"Yeah, I'm gonna go grab a water. I'm thirty. You two want anything?"

We both shook our heads and looked at each other as she walked away.

"Okay?" I said to Daxon "Just okay?"

"Should we call her mom?" He said confused

"I-I don't know, I don't know"

She came back out with a water humming with a smile on her face she sat back in between us "Wanna watch a movie?"

I look down at her "Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

Daxon pulled her head towards him "We just told you we are wolves and you're acting like nothing is happening"

"I read you" I felt her phone vibrate and she grabbed the remote and started looking for a movie.

A few moments later Mia busted through the door crying and looked at us. "I'm sorry." She said through hiccups

Nyema got up "What's wrong?"

"James" she started crying harder.

Daxon was uncomfortable. He didn't do the whole emotional crying thing. I wanted to know who James was and how he got her to cry like that. Like snot nose crying.

Nyema turned around "Just give us a minute," She said holding her hand out

Daxon stood up "No it's okay, be with your friend"

We both got up giving her kisses then went back to the packhouse to update everyone on what we found out today.