10

Nyema

I got home and was met with Mia and James snuggled up on my couch. I was so used to them being here I just walked back to my room and changed into my pajamas joining them.

Mia tapped my leg "Where were you?"

"My moms. We had dinner together"

She nodded "What happened to Greyson and Daxon?"

"I canceled on them." I grabbed a twizzler "Did you know my mom was-is racist?"

"What?" They both said looking at me. Almost broke my eyes catching it.

"Tell me you're joking. Not my ma lovely" James said shaking his head "I don't believe that"

I nodded my head "Yup, but she agreed to meet them and give them a chance"

"Meet them already?" James said "Nyema you just went to dinner with one and lunch with the other" I looked at his shoulders then his face and could tell he was irritated

"Something just feels right when I'm with them. You wouldn't understand"

"You're right I don't," He said looking me in my eyes.

Mia grabbed his hand and said something to him. He looked at her crazy then snatched his hand away, he stood up yelling at her, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. I felt helpless. Mia was just staring at him with a bored expression on her face. She rolled her eyes and said something to him making him leave and slam the door in the process.

"What happened?" I asked her

"Girl don't worry about it. He just on his period"

We both started laughing and I shook my head "you're crazy"

"It rubbed off from you"

"Don't blame that shit on me" she looked at me and shook her head "Why don't you come have lunch with me tomorrow? Blackson isn't that far from my job. I could walk to you?"

"Yeah, I doubt me and James will be back talking before tomorrow. You know how he is"

"Glad to know I'm your backup." I teased

I texted Daxon And Grey to let them know I was having lunch with Mia. I didn't tell them that I was coming there, I wanted to surprise them.

I locked my office up and started to walk to Blackson co. It was only a 5-minute walk if that.

I bumped into somebody and looked up seeing Emmanuel he smiled saying something to me. I had just assumed he asked where I was going. Something in my gut told me not to let this man know I was deaf.

"Just on my way back to work" I smiled pushing past him

He grabbed my arm "lunch?"

"I'm meeting my boyfriend"

"I knew you had a boyfriend you're too beautiful not to"

I awkwardly smiled "thank you but I have to go. Don't want to get fired"

He moved out the way "by all means" he smiled and it was creepy as hell.

I got to the office and let Mia know I was here. I told her I was going to stop and say hi to Daxon and Grey then come have lunch with her.

I went up to their floor and saw Lily, their assistant on the phone. She was a sweet older lady, always was nice to me. She saw me and gasped hanging up the phone and coming over hugging me.

She pulled back "Hows the new job? The boys told me everything" she smiled

"It's nice. Everyone's nice. Kind of miss it here though. I definitely miss my office"

"Well nobody has it" she laughed "I'll let the boys know you're here"

I nodded my head and sat down on the couch. Greyson came out and pulled me into a hug and kissed me. I heated up and pulled away getting a headache.

"You okay?" He looked me over

"Yeah I'm fine" I nodded

He into the office and I got even hotter and my head was pounding. I sat down rubbing my temples "I uh ran into that guy Emmanuel" I closed my eyes still rubbing my temples. I felt the air Get thick and opened my eyes seeing Greyson and Daxon in a heated discussion. "Am I missing something?"

Greyson looked at me "He's Just a competitor. Are you okay?" He put his hand on my leg

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted to see you guys before I had lunch with Mia"

They both smiled and Greyson leaned over kissing me. He struggled to pull away and when he did I was left breathless and feeling even hotter. Greyson went behind me and started massaging my shoulders.

"Greyson said you feel tense" Daxon said. I just nodded my head.

Daxon came in front of me and pulled me into a rough needy kiss, which I gladly returned.

Greyson's hands were now on my breast and he was playing with my nipples. I was biting my lip not wanting to make any noise. Greyson was kissing the left side of my neck while Daxon was on the right. I was in complete bliss. Very very low moans escaped my lips. The only reason I knew they heard me was because they both nipped at my neck making me let out a louder moan. I felt my dress being lifted up and Daxon started to rub circles on my clit. Greyson's hand came up covering my mouth when Daxon started to go faster. He pulled my panties off and started to kiss the inside of my thigh then finally reaching my clit. I started grinding against his face And tugging against his hair. I reached behind me and started rubbing Greyson's hard dick. He unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. I put him in my mouth while massaging his balls. I needed them both badly. I was moaning against his dick and Daxon was flicking my clit with his tongue then sucking on it, I came on his face and he started cleaning me up without a second thought. I pulled Greyson out of my mouth "Fuck me Daxon, right now" I felt Greyson's dick twitch and I put him back in my mouth and stroked what I couldn't fit. I felt Daxon at my entrance and he started pushing into me. I squeezed my eyes shut from the pain of being stretched out. Greyson held my hands up and Daxon was slamming into me, I clenched against him and he grabbed my legs tighter digging his nail in me making me cum. I started sucking Greyson faster and Daxon was sucking my nipples. I started meeting Daxon's thrust and I balled my fist. Greyson came into my mouth and I took everything he gave me. Daxon grabbed my ass slamming into me and bit my nipple making me cum again, I was about to scream but Greyson covered my mouth and started kissing my neck. He kept his hand over my mouth and knelt next to me taking a nipple in his mouth. My eyes rolled in the back of my head. I reached down rubbing my clit and Daxon's body tensed I felt his dick twitch and I shoved my fingers in his mouth then put them back on my clit rubbing again. I looked down at Daxon fucking me, I felt Greyson move my hand and he started rubbing my clit. Daxon started fucking me harder and I knew he was about to cum and I was too. Greyson started rubbing me faster and I started rocking my hips back and forth cumming on Greyson's hand and Daxon's dick. Greyson shoved his fingers in my mouth and Daxon came in me shoving himself fully in me making me yelp. Greyson moves his hand kissing me then Daxon kissed me. I looked at the time and jumped up picking my clothes up.

"Shit! I forgot about Mia!"