18

Greyson

I ran over barely catching Nyema. She had fainted. I looked at John confused and he had stilled.

Daxon and Matthew rushed in and Daxon looked at Nyema furious "What the fuck happened to her?"

"She fainted when she saw him" I pointed at John "She called him dad"

John stood up looking at her. Daxon went over punching him And grabbing him by his shirt "Fucking explain"

I pulled my phone out calling her mom.

'Hello?'

'Um, we need you over here. Nyema fainted'

The call ended and John and Daxon were arguing. My dad and his dad pulled him off of John.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked still holding Nyema

"That's my daughter"

I shook my head "Her dad is dead" I said confused. I shook my head and picked her up taking her to our room putting her in the bed. I started massaging her legs making sure her blood was flowing properly. I grabbed her ponytail hold pushing her hair out of her face so she wouldn't be extra hot.

Destiny came into the room "is she okay?" I looked at her slightly irritated and she put her hands up "I don't know what else to fucking say?"

Nyema's mom came in looking at Nyema. Tears were fresh on her face. She looked up at me "What the hell is going on and why is my husband down there alive and breathing fucking air?"

"You didn't know he was alive?"

"I watched him die. We both did" she shook her head mumbling something to herself. She looked at me "How does she feel? Can you feel her?"

I looked at her and closed my eyes "She feels weak, um empty, sad" my heart dropped

"She needs to feed. No doubt seeing your dead dad can make you feel exactly like that"

I nodded and looked at destiny "Can you go make her a plate?"

"Yeah" she started walking away and Aaliyah started to chuckle.

"She needs to have sex Greyson, preferably the both of you. She needs to feed and gather her energy" I looked at her uncomfortable. She looked at me and smiled "Honey get over it. She is what she is and so am I."

Destiny was awkwardly rocking back and forth on her heels "I'm um gonna go grab Daxon" She awkwardly left the room.

I don't blame her. My mate's mom was telling me to fuck her daughter so she could feed off of us.

Gotta love the supernatural life.

"Is she okay?" I heard Johns? Nashoba? Standing there.

Aaliyah got up and slapped him so hard he fell into the door. She pulled him out of the room and I heard yelling down the hall. I grabbed Nyema kissing her hand and Daxon came in.

"Destiny told me what Aaliyah said"

Nyema started moving around reaching on the other side of the bed. Daxon went over grabbed her hand and she stopped. We both decided to get in the bed with her.

I kissed her head and Daxon kissed her neck. "She'll be okay"

Aaliyah/Lovely

"You got 10 damn seconds to explain how the hell you're alive!"

"It was a glamour. I knew Emmanuel was getting closer to finding out so I left. Had a few people glamours as you and Jupiter"

"Why didn't you tell me" I impatiently tapped my foot "We could've left as a family. Like we always did."

"Jupiter was getting stronger. Emmanuel could sense her. She had our scent all over her. He would've found her" I opened my mouth to say something and he stopped me "She was safer with just you and you know that. With the three of us separated you know the bond weakens."

I shook my head "Do you know what you put her through?" I pointed towards the door "I had to find a witch to erase her memories of being a Succubus. We thought you were dead!"

"You didn't have to do that, I had...enabled her power enough."

"Enabled?" I looked at him confused. He gave me a knowing look and I slapped him again "You made our daughter deaf!"

"I had to!" He stepped towards me "My magic and your genes were too much and Emmanuel would've easily tracked her down! I was protecting our Jupiter."

I crossed my arms and looked away from him knowing he was right "So now what? Just gonna leave her weak and disabled"

"Have they mated her yet?"

"Yeah" I looked away tapping my foot

"Good. Their scent can mask hers until you tell her the truth-"

"Me? Oh no, you need to get in there telling her the truth now, while she's still weak. It's not every day your dad comes back to life because he didn't even fucking die!"

He sighed and looked away then back at me "I'll talk to her first then you'll talk to her. Do you know if Emmanuel still has Jonas?"

"Does it look like I keep in touch with him?"

"I know you can still feel him. I can too"

"No, I don't know if he does Nashoba or should I say, John?" I crossed my arms glaring at him.

"I had to change my name" he grabbed my chin "You know I would do anything to protect my girls. That's why I did what I did. You two mean the world to me."

"I know. I just wish you would've told me. Told us."

"If I did he would've known. We just need to make sure Jupiter is safe"

"Those boys love her, as much as I hate wolves. They make her happy" I looked at the door "They're crazy about her"

"I know. That one with the beard gave me a run for my money" he chuckled and rubbed his jaw.

"That's Daxon" I laughed, "Nyema told me about him" I finally reached in giving him a hug. It felt so surreal I started crying and hugged him tighter. "I missed you"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you both"

I nodded my head and kissed his chest "Why are you working with wolves again?"

"Their daughter destiny is a witch. She's adopted. Emmanuel killed her coven" he sat on the bed and pulled me on his lap "I knew you and Nyema had moved here after the accident" he shrugged "I thought I could sneak and see you two. I just didn't know she'd be mated to those wolves"

I hugged him "I don't know why you're so surprised, the unexpected always happens to us"