22

Nyema

It was morning and I heard birds chirping.

I quickly sat up rubbing my ears "hello?" I gasped hearing myself "oh my god"

Daxon and Greyson sat up and looked up at me. Daxon pulled my face over "What's wrong-"

My eyes widened hearing him. It was different from our link. It had an echo and felt empty. "I can hear"

"What?" I heard Greyson

I turned around looking at him and I jumped out of the bed throwing my robe on. I opened the door "Dad!"

My mom and dad came out of the guest room quickly and I looked at the both of them "What's wrong girl? The hell you yelling like you lost yo mind for?"

"I can hear you" I had this stupid ass grin on my face

"What?" They both said confused

I heard Greyson and Daxon coming out of the room and I looked back at them then back at my parents. "You didn't fix it?"

He ran his hand over my body "definitely not my magic"

I looked at my mates and parents "Can you-"

I saw destiny step out of her room, peaking around "hey y'all"

"I can hear," I said excitedly

"You can!" She ran up to me hugging me "it fucking worked"

"What?" I pulled back looking confused

"I um- the spell I did for you to hear music, I tweaked it around and played with it a little" she chuckled "after making myself deaf then fixing it, I snuck into your room and abracadabra it"

I started crying and hugging her "thank you so much!"

"My mom always said if it's done by magic it can be undone by magic," she said proudly

I looked at her weird "what?"

I heard Matthew come out of his room "Meeting in the hallway?"

I turned around looking at my mom and dad "What does she mean?" My mom looked at my dad and pulled her robe tighter. I looked at my dad "Did-did you make me deaf?" Them not answering was enough for me. I pulled my robe tighter and started to go back to my room. "Bear meet me in the car in an hour please"

I texted Mia letting her know we were going for drinks and I had news for her. I got in the shower washing up and saw Daxon coming in.

"Did you know?"

"I would've told you if I did" he leaned against the counter

I rinsed off and Daxon handed me my towel. I gave him a kiss then walked out to the closet. I found a cute little outfit that I've been dying to wear, and since I've been locked up in the house I thought this was the perfect time to wear it.

 I found a cute little outfit that I've been dying to wear, and since I've been locked up in the house I thought this was the perfect time to wear it