14

Nyema

Daxon and Greyson were sitting in front of me. We were in Daxon's office. They had just got finished explaining the mating process to me which was every bit of weird to me. They also explained why I was feeling so sick the last couple of days. When you are apart from your mate for so long you start to get sick and your body begins to let you know you need them.

"So um when do we do that?"

"Whenever you're ready," Daxon said

"So it'll link the three of us?" I said making sure I was understanding this correctly

Greyson nodded "Well be able to feel you better, your emotions if you feel weird, where you're at, and the same with us"

"It'll also give you the ability to bond with the pack" Daxon added "Some lunas are gifted special abilities after they mate"

"Okay" I slowly nodded my head "so we just have sex and then you...bite me," I said nervously

"You'll be okay," Greyson said grabbing my hand kissing it

"I want to do it... the marking"

"We're not rushing you. It's a lot to process so we get it if you want to wait"

"No, it makes sense to me. How I've been feeling about the both of you. I want to do it" i said sure

Greyson came over pulling me up and kissing me "I'm happy you trust us to do this"

"Well it's not every day you find out your boyfriends are wolves"

Daxon chuckled and got up walking behind be kissing my shoulder. He turned me around and smashed his lips against mine. Greyson was unbuckling my pants and kissing my neck.

Daxon grabbed my jaw forcing me to look at him. "Don't you ever leave us again" I nodded my head unable to speak "I need to hear you"

"I won't leave again"

"Good" he picked me up kissing me and taking me to his room. I pulled on his long hair and felt him groan. He sat me on the bed pulling away and leaning against the dresser with his back towards me.

Greyson came over getting on top of me kissing me "is he okay?" I moaned when I felt him licking and sucking my neck.

"He's trying to control his wolf" he started kissing my neck and ripped my shirt off. I didn't have a bra on since they snatched me from the hotel.

Greyson pulled my pants off and Daxon came over leaning down kissing me. I reached up pulling him closer and felt Greyson removing my panties. Greyson started sucking and licking on my clit. I moaned into Daxon's mouth and he started massaging and kissing my breast. I felt Greyson move, I looked down seeing him pulling his clothes off. Daxon reached down rubbing my clit and I started rocking my hips. Greyson was standing there stroking himself which only turned me on more. Suddenly his eyes turned a dark blue like they did the time we first had sex. I bit my lip looking at him, moaning, then cumming on Daxon's hand. He pulled away and Greyson got on the bed pulling me on top of him. He leaned up sucking on both my breast. I eased down on him while holding his shoulders. He felt so good. My eyes rolled back and I started bouncing up and down at a steady pace. I ran my hands through his hair and kissed him. I looked back at Daxon who was watching us with his dick at attention. His eyes were now a dark green. I bit my lip riding Greyson faster feeling myself about to cum again. Greyson stopped me, grabbing my hips and I looked down at him. He pulled me down kissing me and I felt liquid being poured down my ass. I tried to relax but tense up. "Breathe And relax," Greyson said to me and I nodded. I felt Daxon start to push in and I leaned down on Greyson while he held my hips. Daxon slowly started to move while Greyson stayed still. I could tell he wasn't fully in me. He pushed more into me and I bit Greyson's shoulder making him take a deep breath "oh shit" I whimpered when I felt him fully in me. Between him and Greyson, I felt like I was going to split in half and cum at the same time. They both started to move and I pushed back on Daxon making him grab my shoulder and pushing deeper into me making me cry out. They both started to thrust in me and I was crying out both of their names. I reached down rubbing my clit "Oh fuck! Please fuck me harder" I moaned out. Daxon pulled my hair and lifted me up a bit fucking me harder. Greyson moved my hand and started rubbing my clit "Shit! I'm about to cum!" I cried out Daxon pushed me into Greyson's chest, they both were drilling into me. I suddenly felt the both of them biting into my neck. I screamed out in pleasure yelling their names as the most intense and pleasurable orgasm I've ever had hit me hard. I felt a wave of emotions and feelings hit me that belonged to my mates. I grabbed Greyson pulling him closer and reaching back grabbing Daxon fucking them back. They pulled away licking where they had just marked me, I felt the both of them cumming in me and I started grinding my hips against them trying to take it all. I fell on Greyson exhausted. Daxon slowly pulled out of me making me flinch. He must've said something to Greyson because I felt him nodding.

Greyson pulled me up "He's gonna run you a bath"

"Okay" He leaned up kissing my new mark and I shuddered. I felt him smile against my neck. I pulled back looking at him.

He started tracing my marks with his hand "Those will be extremely sensitive to you now" My body was burning when he touched them. He knew what he was doing because he was just smirking at me.

"Are you gonna fuck me again?" I moved closer to him feeling insanely insatiable

He gave me a kiss "Not yet"