Character Introduction (You):-

Your look before incident

Name:- Lee Mun-hwa

Age:- 19 years old

Youngest in all.

Only daughter.

Parents:- Lee Dongwook and Lee Jo Bo Ah.

Status:- Extremely Rich.

Sibling:- None.

Cousin from father side:- Min Yoongi, Park Rose, Min Lisa, Park Jimin.

Cousin from mother side:- Kim Jisso, Kim Jennie and ?????

Uncle (father's brother):- Lee Jongsuk

Uncle (mother's brother):- Kim Jonghyun

Aunty (father's sisters):- Min Yeon and Park Resan

Personality before incident:- Cute, loveable, kind-hearted, respect everyone, baby for everyone, spend her time with bts and bp specially with Taehyung, jungkook,and jimin as they all are maknaes line and in same class, shy, introvert, don't talk to another boy except bts, but know how to fight as she was trained by her father and mother from the age of 4 years as she is mafia princess and future mafia queen and she protect other too because she was trained and others are just start training. Bts also not allow her to talk with any other boy because they are overprotective over her. Even bp too, they also keep her away from boys, even not let her mingle with other girls too...

But everything change after 'that' incident.

She leave Korea and went L.A without informing anyone only her parents know that and she banned them to tell anyone where is she.
She left korea at age of 14 years old and she is now 19 years old. It's been 5 years, of her to left korea, she left letter for them that she is going to get more trained and want to grow up don't want to always being baby and pampered....

So parents don't know what happened between them and all parents are very sad after her going, and misses her, she sometimes call/text them just don't tell the real reason for her leaving.

Now her look:-

Ex bestfriend:- Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin (he is her cousin but they are in same class so they are more comfortable and closed as best friends)

She treats other bts members except kim taehyung park jimin and jeon jungkook as her own brothers.

Spoiler:- When she returns korea back, jungkook again persuade her and again become her best friends because both are like soulmate and crime partner, an inseparable duo. As all know how stubborn jungkook is.

Friends:- Red Velvet, TXT, Got7, Twice,and many more......

She is now living with her Uncle Lee Jongsuk and Kim Jisung.

Note:- She call them dad, as they always want her as their daughter when she came their dream come true, and from start she call them dad as they tell her to call.

Personality after incident:- Become badass, cold, rude, short temper, always ready to fight, flirt with boys for fun, sweet only for love ones, don't give shit to anyone, if anyone provoke her she become their worst nightmare, hate sluts gold diggers and attention seeker and who disrespect, etc.

Relationship status:- Single.
But had an ex boyfriend, after that she become a big flirt, date boys for fun, (but that doesn't mean she will do any nasty things, even she don't let the boy kiss on her lips)
Rest information you will find in story later.

Had crush on k-drama,c-drama lead actors, and on k-pop idols,etc(as I don't know how much character I use in it so I don't write any of their name).
Literally she is fan of k-drama, c-drama, so she has crush on male lead.

Future Heir of Lee Industries.

Currently mafia princess and Future mafia Queen.

Known as Devil in mafia world.

Have her own Company, Owner of MOON Fashion, fashion designer and model for her own brand and Known as Moon.

Other information in story.

Taehyung was more close to Mun-hwa in childhood.....

Today's part end here........

See you soon in first chapter of the story...........

Till than take care.........
.
..

Byee.......