Chapter-17

Time skip after 1 week:-

In these 1 week nothing interesting happened, after that argument Moon didn't let any conversation happen between them, she ignored all of them very much, she always attend class with Taemin and Iu, and rest spend her time in her private room, well mostly she left her college at lunch time to her company as she has some meeting on upcoming projects, and about their parents, everyone left to their business trip, except Kim Bum, Kim Suzy, Lee Dongwook, Lee Jo Bo Ah, Lee Jongsuk, and Kim Jisung, but all are very busy in their office too and with mafia work too, bts and bp went to their place respectively. Jisung and Jongsuk don't return as when they both get chased by others on that day of picnic, accidentally Jisung slipped and get sprained his leg, so Moon not let them go.

Currently Moon is walking towards the cafeteria of her college/university with Taemin and IU.

After reaching there some scene make her blood boiled.

Moon:- Yah who give you all audacity to do this and speaking trash with your trashy mouth huh?

BP POV:-

1 week have been passed after the last conversation between us with Moon and those assholes, after that day princess always ignore us, we are so fucked up with everything, yes we know we are also on fault, but what we can do, no one is with us. Our parents always busy in work, and they love princess more than us it's not we are jealous as we love princess the most too, she was the one who love us care for us and always support and be with us but what we do in past, we leave her we hurt her, and we believe in all those shits and support them(bts) in place of our princess, we broke our princess heart for whom, so called our crush at that time, but when we realize and try to correct it but till than everything is over, our only princess leave us, at least we try to ask for forgiveness but the day we were absent at school everything shattered and finished, that day we completely lost our precious gem, our princess disappeared from our life and we become miserable but she message us on our birthdays but when she come back we think everything will be fine, but not everything is more messed nothing like before, we know it's our fault but more it's of those assholes, and see those shameless humans, especially those 4 become playboys and sleep with dont know how many girls, and we become so depressed, because of them we hurt our princess and they..... So we try to forget everything but it can't happened so we start going club and start drinking, dancing and even we start making out with random boys not having s*x with random boy, but we four have our own sugar baby, to release our tension and we starred hating them with our heart, and see how they confront us for clubbing. And we also stop protecting us from the bullies, yes bullies, those bitchy toys of them who make our fun and even sometimes try to humiliate us and try to beat us, we are letting them do with us because we want to feel what our princess feel, when we do that with to our princess and our princess endure it all and don't tell to anyone.
We mainly eat our lunch in our private room, but when we missed our princess and remember everything so we went to cafeteria to feel the pain.

In this week we always eat in cafeteria and those bitches done to us what they want to do, and we let them.

Today again we went to cafeteria, and again today those bitches come, and start doing their shits, bts and everyone just look at us, everyone just enjoying the show, bts has emotionless face.

BP Pov ended...

Bitch 1:- Yah guys see those losers, firstly their brother and friends don't talk with them and you all see how that so called princess of them, Moon ignore them, they are losers ,who no one wants.