Chapter-29

Moon Pov:-

Here I am sitting in bar area, and drinking my drink, and unnies are not back till now, got7 are talking in between themselves, well my luck is bad today as those overprotective asses of my oppas and unnies didn't let me flirt around, so I came here to have fun around with bar tender, but again due to my bad luck, she is a girl and I don't flirt with girls, so yeah I just enjoying my drink slowly, so that maybe some chick come here and I get a chance......

Suddenly a boy come and sit beside me, well he is good looking tho, let's see what he is capable of.

Boy:- Excuse me miss, I want to ask you a question.

I nodded him to carry on.

Boy:- Is your father a drug dealer?.

What the fuck, it's so common pick up line now-a-days, let me teach him a lesson...
I smirked.

Me:- Well no bro, He is a mafia king.

Now the boy face went pale.

Boy:- Sorry miss, I don't know...

Me:- Is it your first time here in the bar, and may be a dare given by your friends.

Boy:- Yes miss, how do you know that.

Me:- It doesn't matter, but I like you tho, so from now you will be my new toy😏.

Boy:- No miss, I am sorry, please spare me.

Me:- Well no I like your way of flirting, as it's your first time, but your luck is bad as you flirt with flirt queen, so you are now stuck with me.

Boy:- Sorry miss but I don't love you, and I am not a playboy, please spare me.

Me:- What the hell bro, don't you hear properly, I call you bro, and the mean I like you, that doesn't mean in romantic way dude, and toy means not what you are thinking and it's prove that you are not innocent too, I want you as a seducer in my gang, well you are handsome and in first try you did a good job, if there was another one in place of me than your dare have been successful, but consider it as your good luck or bad it depends on you, so you are going to joined in my group and my man will teach you, guards take him to our base, where we trained newbies.

Guards :- Okay princess.

The poor boy didn't get a chance to speak or protest, the guards carry him on their shoulder and take him out from there....

After settling that boy, I was walking back to got7 oppas, but I get bumped into someone.

Me:- What the heck, yah are you blind huh.. but I stopped cursing after seeing who was in front of me.

Well there standing, The three Idiots.

The one and only Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

Me:- What are you doing here kookie, I asked kookie while neglecting the other two human beings or creatures.

Kookie:- Hehe, we are just umm come here with hyungs.

Me:- Oo but where are they, why I can't see them here?.

Jimin:- We are also thinking where are they disappeared suddenly.