Kingide's Interview

What are you afraid of?

K: Myself.

And why is that?

K: Because i can walk through fire with a smile on my face.

Is that why you get on so well with Tyro?

K: No. Though this is kind of a contrast but if you have ever met Tyro, you know that he is really just a cold, icy, kind of guy. Mellow and unthreatening at first but can actually kill you easier than you think.

—————————————————————-
If you could have a super power what would it be?

K: Telekinesis. So much unrivalled power (*insert evil chuckle*) *cough* moving objects is cool.

Yeah... very cool-

—————————————————————-
If you could date anyone of your team who would it be?

K: A tie between Eustace and Ty. Eustace is so adorable and nice and small. And I have a lot of trust in Tyro, surprisingly, so yeah maybe him. Don't tell him I said that, his ego is already inflated enough !

*Tyro walks into the room*

T: yes, i heard everything. (*insert evil look 😈*)

K: oh shit, kill me now—

—————————————————————-

Do you feel bad for Dax?

Yes. The guy was sold at the age of 2! He had no childhood, no memories of his family, no love, no friends. I wouldn't wish that fate on anyone, well other than people that deserve it like Vi—

Spoiler for next book!!

Who do you think was in a worse situation Dax or Tyro?

K: Well, there situations are too different to compare but I pity them both.

—————————————————————-
Do you have any siblings?

K: No but I always saw Bes as a brother, does that count?

Yeah, definitely.

—————————————————————-
What is one piece of advice you would give to people going through a tough time?

K: To have a rainbow, you gotta have some rain. Sometimes its like a lot of rain, like fricking cats and dogs or like a whole tsun—

*cough*

K: Oh yeah sorry. But after all of that fighting and plight, there's something beautiful. You become stronger and smarter. Take it from me.

—————————————————————-

Why do you call yourself the syndicate of tyranny?

K: Because we are people in a group all fighting for the same, selfish cause. Ourselves. Our lives — ruled by tyrannical maniacs, greedy fools and exploitative shmucks.

Ohhhh that makes sense!!

Thanks for reading!