Domonic's Interview

Hey Domonic, I'm just going to ask you a few questions like I have with King and Tyro is that alright?

D: Sure go ahead

Are you and Amo in a relationship?

D: No.

Why is that?

D: I don't know if you have noticed but we are kind of preoccupied with not dying😭

Oh yeah, sorry my bad😂

D: It's fine. I understand why people would be curious.
—————————————————————

How are you so good at archery? And why didn't we get to see any of thief skills in this book?

D: I love archery so naturally I would do my best to get good at it. And why didn't I show my thief skills... well there's 2 more books so I guess no one really showed their full potential in this one.

—————————————————————

Would you ever want to get married one day?

D: depends, am I going to stop being hunted one day?

Fair enough

—————————————————————-
Why are you so mad at Amo right now?

D: I'm not really mad at him it's just that things are so complicated and messy and I guess everything was very heated and we both said stuff quite harshly. I acted out because I really care about him and he got hurt and I felt guilty I wasn't there to help.

Why were you mad at King then?

D: for someone who seems so strong and untouchable, I was just annoyed that she let Amo get so badly hurt. But I should really apologise seeing as she did way more than I ever could've.

—————————————————————

Are you a KYRO (King and Tyro) shipper?

D: duhhhhhh!!!! But to be honest I don't think they like each other like that, right now at least.

—————————————————————
Biggest fear?

D: for all of this to be fake. I know life right now is not the greatest but I'm terrified one day I'm going to wake up back in the orphanage and all of this was just a really elaborate and lengthy dream.

What if it is? Then what will you do?

D: I don't know. So, I'm just hoping it's real.
—————————————————————

Thank you for your time, you've been lovely.

D: No thank you 😊

*Amour outside the door as Domo opens it. *

A: What did you talk about? (Smirking)
D: Nothing😳 how long have you been standing there
A: Hehe.