~ Liam Payne

An Imagine with Liam Payne <3

"I didn't mean it"

That Morning...

you're just sitting at the park bench reading a magazine, until you heard screaming and shouting at the parking lot area, and while looking at the parking lot there was a guy who seated beside you wearing a jacket with a hood on him, and wearing shades for disguise, slowly grab your bag and tempted to left the bench because of his strange appearance. As you started to stand up, he pulled you back, you were accidentally sit on his lap and hugged you...

While his hugging you a group of girls pass and when they already vanish on your sight you push him away and said "Why did you do that? You don't have any respect to a lady like me... Gosh!" you said "Oh... Pardon me, Miss... I just need to do that thing 'coz they're after me... Phwew... *take off his hood* that's close" as he lean on the bench "Hey? I saw your magazine you reading on it? It's Liam Payne right? from One Direction is it?" he asked you and pointing at the Picture of the Magazine "uh? Yes? He is smart and handsome too... Is there any problem for a fan girl like me?" you said "Oh! Nothing... If you got a chance to see him or talk to him? What would you do or ask?" he asked "Well?! I'll hugged him FIRST and then that's all... smile back.. just how lucky I am as a fan... Wait a minute!" you said and was very shock "*chuckles* hmm... hmm.. you should be lucky today 'coz I did it to you *smiles as he took off his shades* so I need to go now... 'coz my fellow band mates our waiting for me *winked* Bye for now... and see you around" and wear his glasses back and slightly kissed your cheek "Thank you for saving my life! he he he Ba-Bye!" tap your shoulder and left.

You were just starring at him until he vanished on your sight "It's? I-It's Liam Payne?! From One Direction?! OH MY GOSH! IT'S LIAM PAYNE FROM ONE DIRECTION and... oh no! HE HUGS ME!!! And KISS MY CHEEK!!! Oh no! I'm sorry for being rude at him! Pfff! I dind't mean it! Damn! Next time I will see him accidentally I'll ask for a dinner or maybe drink some coffee or whatever!" you were screaming happily while leaving the park bench. As you got away from the park Liam was just standing at the back of the telephone booth "*giggles* Clever girl.. I will really see you soon" and continue walking.

The End...

~Makahiya25