"Who's that girl?"

#Imagine: Harry and Niall where together and then suddenly see you "Hey? Harry?" said Niall "Yes?" Harry said "I like that girl over there?" Niall said "Really? Let me know where she is there?" Harry said "That girl over there? Standing in front of us?!" Niall said and then you saw them and waved at them and smiling at them.

Then the two boys also waved back and smiled "Oh here she comes?" Niall said "Who?" said Harry, "Her?" said Niall "Hi?" you said and Niall answered you "Hi!" then Harry looked at you "You know her?" he asked "Huh? No?" Niall said "Hi babe!" said Harry and kiss you on your forehead "Hi babe! Hi Niall!" you said to him "By the way? Back to our topic... Who was the girl you've been talking about me?" Harry said while his hands are on your waste "Huh? Babe? Your Babe?" said Niall "Yes she is my girlfriend" Harry said "and Harry's my boyfriend" you said to him "Where is she Niall? Let us see?" you said "Huh? Hahahaha She texted... She have a boyfriend" said Niall and slowly walked away laughing and shook his head.

"Weird guy?" said Harry "Babe?!" you said "Oh ahaha? Sorry... Let's follow him" he said "Hey Niall Wait!" you said and the both of you followed Niall. *end*

}