"Unspoken Hearts" with Zayn Malik

You and Zayn were very close to each other and you always watch each other's back. You've been together since you became classmate in your elementary days. Zayn has already feelings for you but you don't see it because he don't want to mess up your friendship that you have with him.

At school,
On the bulletin "School Talent Show 2017"

In your classroom,
Zayn's practicing with his friend Niall (playing the guitar), Zayn can't keep his eyes on you while singing "Say you won't let go" by James Arthur

Zayn:
"I'm so in love with you and I hope you know
Darling, your love is more than worth its weight in gold
We've come so far my dear look how we've grown
And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go, just say you won't let go..."

Niall stops playing the guitar, "What's wrong man?" Zayn asked "Nothing... I was distracted" he smiled "By what?" Zayn said and Niall points to you and Zayn turned around and looked at you "Sammie!" Zayn called you "Hey there Zaynie!" as you put your arm to his shoulder "sup Niall?" you said "Hey there Nic." He said "Pfff! Don't call me Nic." You said "So you were entering the talent show Zayn?", "Ahmm Yes" Zayn nod "Good! Because I will always support you no matter what! Oh time to go?!" you said "Where you going?" Zayn said "Practice?" you said "Practice? What practice?" Zayn said "Basketball... Ok see ya?!" you said and left "Geez?! That girl loves the basketball more than me." Said Niall and Zayn just looked at him "What?! Come on man?! *whispering* I know you have a crush on her" said Niall "Hey?! Shhh! That's a secret dude! I don't want to let her knows it that I have feelings for her because maybe she'll ignores me or what" He said "Come on man?! Cheer up! A real friend will not leave you no matter what. She'll understand it man or maybe she also have feelings for you." Niall's trying to cheer him up "Forget that I'll better catch her practicing, see you later... Thanks for helping me practicing man" Zayn said and left Niall and went to the court to look for you.

At the court,"Heads up!" you shout and pass him the ball "Ooof!" as he catches the ball "Too weak man! How's your practice? Done?" you said and together sit for a while in the bleachers "Here" as he offers you water and a sandwich "Aww thanks

At the court,
"Heads up!" you shout and pass him the ball "Ooof!" as he catches the ball "Too weak man! How's your practice? Done?" you said and together sit for a while in the bleachers "Here" as he offers you water and a sandwich "Aww thanks." As you hug him "I hope you can watch me singing on the stage" he said "When?" you said "tomorrow..." he said "Tomorrow? OMG! I'll be playing tomorrow... I can't go... But if I can sneak out and watch you sing-..." he stops you talking "It's ok... It's better to focus on your play... Just wish me luck and I'll wish you back" he said and smiled at you. "*exhales* Good Luck for tomorrow Zayn" as you hug him tightly "*giggles* Good Luck also, and focus on what you were doing! Game on!" he said and you were messing up his hair "No! Tsss..." as he fix it.

Next day,
"Ladies and Gentlemen! Sit back and relax and enjoy the show for the SCHOOL TALENT SHOW 2017... and together we will see our talented students who auditioned for their entries... *etc*" at the back stage "You can sing very well Zayn. Your voice is fine, the looks, and confidence? You can make it! Come on! Be positive?!" said Niall "I know that... *smiles* Thanks man!" he hugs Niall "But what I am really concern about was that I can't be there for Samantha to watch her game." He said "*thinking* don't worry about her she knows what she's doing... I guess your Good lucks to each other will be your luck charms." Said Niall