~ Zayn Malik

You’re on a restaurant that day and eating alone while texting your friend..

Then you saw Zayn came and sit next to your table and he’s also alone too.

You looked at him smiled and he smile back at you and texted your friend “Hey (y/Friends/n)? Zayn’s here... next to my table alone and he smiled at me... OMG! *send*” as you bite your burger and looked at him again and he crumpled his brows and smile back again pointing at you.

You were shocked and look around you and point at yourself then he nod “OMG (y/f/n)! His pointing at me! *send*” then you look at Zayn again and his pointing his lips “OMG! Friend! He’s pointing at his lips! *send*” and you just smiled at him then Zayn showing you his tongue out going to the left “OMG! He wants to kiss me tongue to tongue! *send*” you just smiled back again and his rubbing his lips and raise his brows “Oh my!!! It’s getting hot in here! *send*” but you just smile and nod “I accepted him to kiss me! OMG! *send*” then Zayn laughs and stand up to his sit and approaching you slowly “He’s going to my table now (y/f/n)! *send*” then Zayn sits in front of you and grab a piece of tissue and start to talk...

“If you mind me miss? Can I wipe your lips? ‘coz there’s a ketchup on it... *smiled*” Zayn said to you, and you just said “HUH! OK! *embarrassed*” then Zayn wipes it and Harry texted him “Where are you now bro? *inbox*” “Going *send*” he replied “OK! Girl enjoy your meal... bye... *smiled*” he said and left... 

After that... “What happen then girl? *inbox*” your friend texted you “Ha ha ha... That was the best meal ever! *send*” and left the restaurant.

End...

-Makahiya25