"Automatic"

At the celebrity hall

You work as one of the assistants of the reporters "(y/n)? You stay here... and wait for my signal if the One Direction arrived?" said your reporter who you assist "Ok ma'am..." as you rolled your eyes and holds her script.

After a minute... the One Direction Arrived

"Oh my?!" you said and a crowd of reporters passes you "1D?! 1D?!" they said "What the? You should learn how to say excuse" you whispered...

and when Harry Styles step out of the car "Mr. Styles... How was your relationship with Taylor?" asked reporter1 "Oh... As of now we're over..." he smiled "Wait Mr. Styles... What can you say about her?" asked the report2 "Ah.. no comment for that... maybe I should go now... bye" he said and left.

Next was Liam Payne "Mr. Payne?!" the reporters said "Oh Hello?" he stopped "How was Sophie Smith?" they asked "Oh she's fine..." he said "How's your relationship?" they asked "Hmm.. Getting stronger... but gotta to go now bye!" he left

Then Zayn Malik step out "Mr. Malik?!" they shouted "Hmm... Oh hi?!" he said "What happen to you and to Ms. Edwards" they asked he just smiled and waved goodbye..

"No Darn it!" said the one who you assist " (y/n) ?! Be ready!" as she waved at you and started to walked...

When Louis Tomlinson was out, with his girlfriend Eleanor Calder "Hi everyone!" Louis just waving at them and walked straight holding hands with his girlfriend "Oh come on?!" said the reporter you assist "Here you go ma'am!" you giving her the paper and the wind blew the paper away from you and it landed at the middle of the aisle and there goes Niall Horan "Mr. Horan?!" your reporter who you assist said "Oh hi!" he stopped and waved "Since when will you having a girlfriend? Because your band mates are having Girlfriends and complicated issues and break ups... how bout you when will have one?" she said and everybody starts to laugh and timing you were picking up the papers Niall saw you and hold your arm and pulled you and put his arm to your waist and whisper "What's your name?" he asked "Huh?! Oh Mr. Horan?! It's you... I'm  (y/n)  *blushed*" you replied "What are you doing here?! Get away from him!" said the reporter you assist "Hey! Don't hurt her?!" said Niall and smiled at you "She's my girl! Babe? What are you doing here?" Niall said and fixing your hair and holds your paper you holding "Aah? Eeh?" you can't answer him back "Come on let's go inside now..." as he pulled you with him still his arm on your waist "But..." you said "Shh... No buts?! Just be with me... *winked*" he said and waved back to the reporters.

-Makahiya25