"I'm the right one for you"

During your childhood years, you and Harry where been together since you were young. You and Harry were childhood friends, same school where you started both, until the day of your last chapter of your studies. Harry was been already at your side during the ups and downs of yours. He's always there for you no matter what situation you where been struggling.

One time,

Bradley (The Vamps) was one of your classmates during your senior high, propose his love for you. Since from the very start Harry hates Brad that much because of his bad attitude, but since you also love Brad that much too, Harry can't do anything but to support your feelings for Brad, until Brad become your boyfriend.

Years past,

Brad changed and been days he didn't meet you. You were concerned about him and still no reply nor call from him. Harry was also concerned about you because it's been days and nights that you lack of sleep, skip your meals and still waits for Brad's presence. Harry got mad and finds a way to looked for Brad.

Harry entered the famous bar in your city and checked if Brad was there, but then BINGGO! He's there, drunk and hanging with some other girls. He approached Brad and grabbed him so badly "What are you doing man?" said Brad, "Why are you asking me that question? I should be the one will asked you that?" said Harry madly "Really? Pfff... I know it? Was it about (y/n)? Ha?" he said "Don't you know?! She still waits for your presence? She sleep less, she eat less, and waits for you every day and every night!" Harry was concerned... Since Harry found Brad already he pulled him outside of the bar until they reached your home.

"Brad?! Baby?!" you said screaming for joy and went out of your house "Are you ok?", "I found him at the bar! Drunk!" said Harry and pushed him away from him "Cut it out man?! What's your problem?" said Brad "Harry? Will you please calm down?" you said while assisting Brad to stand up "I can't calm down (y/n)?! After all he did to you... then he just spent his stupid times at that bar hanging out with other whore girls!" said Harry "Huh?! *surprised* was that true Brad?" you asked and Brad looked at you and said "Ok... You know what? I've been sick hanging around with you... you're BORING! You're just nothing to me?! Don't you get it?" he said, but tears fell down and slapped him so hard "You know what Brad? Where over!" you cried, "Ha? Ha? Really?! But for me where ALREADY over! Whatever?!" as Brad started to walk away, "*whistle* Hey?!" said Harry and Brad looked at Harry... *KABLAM!* Harry punched him.

Since that night,

Bradley didn't ever come nor to visit you for months, until *DINGDONG!* as you heard the doorbell and when you open it "Brad?" you said "You know... I was very sorry for what I've done to you that night and to you, your feelings... Because you're such a nice girl, hope you'll forgive me... I just came here to apologize that's all." And you just smiled at him and noticed your ring that you were wearing "Can I ask if you mind? Do you have a boyfriend already?" he asked "Mmm Hmm..." you smiled at him "Really? Since When?" he asked "Actually..." as you were about to answer Brad's question *Beep-Beep* and the both of you looked "Hi Babe!" said Harry "Babe!" as you called him and he went to you and hug him "He's your boyfriend?" said Brad "Actually... He's not my Boyfriend anymore... We're engaged already..." as you smiled at him and left him standing in front of your house and you and Harry left Brad hanging and drive away.