"Officially confirmed"

#Imagine: Louis was you long time best friend in life. One time he invited you to his game, football. You agreed and went on the said venue. You saw Louis there from the bleachers and waved at him, Louis was also very happy because you were able to attend his game and waved back at you. When you sit and wait for their game to start he called you:

Louis: Hey?

You: Hey? You ready?

Louis: Yes of course I'm always ready! You ok there?

You: Of course I'm fine here.. and very clearly to watch your game...

Louis: Hahaha! Ok just wait there I have a surprise for you?

You: A surprise? Wow! Sure... when?

*whistle* the referee was calling now the players to prepare for the game

Louis: Nooo? I'll call you later... bye!

After the call, you spend there for almost half of their game waiting for Louis's the said surprise. While watching their game football, Louis sprained his ankle, you were shocked and run to him. "Are you ok Lou?" you said "Excuse me miss, i'm sorry but you can't be here?" the referee said "Oh ok maybe I-" you said "No! She can! She's the only one who can heal my sprained ankle" as he smiled at you and you were shocked and he pointed at the big screen and there was a saying "Laura, can you be my girlfriend? <3 <3 <3 " everyone started to chill out and he stand forcedly and you assist him "So what's your answer?" he asked "Huh? Was this? Was this?" you said "This is the surprise!" he said and kiss you on your cheek and smiled at you and you blushed "Hey? So what now?" he said "Huh? Oh.. Of course YES!" you whisper "OMG! She said YES! She said YES!" he shouts for joy and wants to jump "oooh! Ouch!" he said "Hey be careful!" you said and you both hug and a confetti pops out. *end*

rt޽;�C�