"I'm Sorry"

Last night,

You fell asleep on Niall's lap and he gently played you hair and while your holding hands and he whispered "I Love You (y/n)... for the rest of my life" and you gently open your eyes and looked at him "I Love you too Niall..." you replied and you kissed "Oh yeah? (y/n)? I'll be leaving by Wednesday because we will be a special guest on America's got talent... Hope it'll be ok with you..." Niall said and you sit "Of course it'll be ok with me as long as we'll keep in touch in each other..." you said "OK! That's great" said Niall and he hugged you "Ok... Maybe we should go to sleep now" you said "Ok... let's go now..." he said and hold your hand and together lied on the bed.

After 2 days...

Niall was about to leave you "I'll see you soon babe?" said Niall and kissed you goodbye "Take care there babe? I LOVE YOU!" waving goodbye "You too! I LOVE YOU TOO!" blow a kiss and waved goodbye and ride on Louis car and went out of the window "BYE!" he said while the car's leaving. After that, you were watching TV and change the channel to watch 'America's Got Talent' where the boys will be the special guests and they performed the 'Best Song Ever'

"I said can I take you home with me? She said never in your wildest dreams?!" Niall sings on TV

"He's cute even on though in TV... I miss him so much" you said and after they perform you closed the TV and went to bed and waiting for him to call you but he didn't call you "Is he busy? Or maybe he's just tired?" you said and fell asleep.

After 4 days...

Niall wasn't home yet and still no updates about him and you send him a message but didn't text you back, you tried to call him but he never answers your calls until one time you call him and he able to answer it "Hey?" he said softly "How are you now?" you asked him "Oh... yeah? I'm fine how about you?" he asked "I'm also fine... but I missed you a lot..." you said "I miss you too (y/n)... sorry for not telling you what was happening here... just busy..." said Niall and while you two were talking on the phone Niall was on the fitting room and his assistant told him that "Get your clothes on honey..." she said and you misinterpret "honey? Who's that girl!" you reacted "Huh? No she calls me that way she's my-" said Niall "So that's why you weren't able to contact me because you're busy with your girl there!" you said while yelling on the phone, "Oh no babe? You misinterpret it. she's my-" Niall said "Ok? You know Niall... we're done?!" you cried and ends the call "But she's just my? *you cut the call* P.A?" he said and throw his phone and went to the boys "I'll be going home today?" he said "Why? Niall?" they asked "Just need to fix on something..." he said "Is that your girlfriend again?" said Louis he didn't answer but he nod "Ok? Wish you luck" he said and Niall left them and rapidly went home.

After that day ends and you were just at your house...

You were crying while looking at the picture of you with Niall "Why is he liked that?" you cried and suddenly you heard guitar playing outside and you checked it out and you saw balloons were tied on the ground and flowers everywhere and there's Niall was standing at the side walk playing 'More than this' and walking slowly nearer to you...

"If I'm louder, would you see me? Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me? 'Cause we are the same. You save me, When you leave it's gone again..." Niall sings and stopped kneel down and said...

"Babe?" he said "I'm sorry ok? You didn't even let me complete my answer to your question..." he smiled but you were just looking at him madly and then he stood up "Ok... That girl you've heard was just my personal assistant... Remember? They're so caring that's why... and sometimes they're so sweet to us and called us that way?" said Niall and touch your hair "there's no other girl like you that'll be replace in my heart... it's only (y/w/n) and I love you so much... and I left rapidly just for you to fix our problem" he said and you hugged him so tightly "Wait a minute" he said and you let go "*took off his guitar* there? Come now?" he said smiling and the two of you hugged each other and you kissed him on his cheeks "I'm sorry babe... I missed you a lot..." you said "It's ok... I know you..." he kissed you on your forehead.