~ Louis Tomlinson

That day... someone knocks on your door and left a letter..

It was your friend who send you a letter, and inviting you to go to a night party, and it’s like a Disco Party and One Direction will also go there and attend the party.

After your friend drop you a letter and red it... You go to your closet to check up for new clothes to wear because 1D will also be there at the party that’s why you should wear a presentable dress.

And when the time has come... your friend fetch you at your house and you two looks amazing and when you reached the party place you enter and get excited.

After a few minutes pass and you were able to drink alcohol for many times, the crowd starting to shout “Its the One Direction! Yeahy!” said the DJ then the boys entered the club and waived to everybody.

Then you walk forward to see them closely and you accidentally bumped Louis “Ohw! Sorry... Mister” you said “It’s ok Love... I think you’re drank maybe you should take a sit” and he let you sit down and left went back to his band mates.

And when the party was getting crazy and crazy, you drank friend sit beside you and brought a 2 glasses of alcoholic drink and offer you the one and drink it, you two got wild and dance on the floor like there's no tomorrow, and after that you stop and feel like the club was rotating and rotating, moving from left to right because you felt dizzy you left the dance floor and went to a comfort room but you collapsed. The crowd stop when they saw you fell on the floor that's why they attended you and heard voices "Are you alright? Miss?"...

Next morning you woke up and get off to bed...

“geez?! My head aches?” as you hold your head went to a bathroom to wash your face... and you noises and knocking outside of your door and you open it.

You were surprised because you saw flashes of cameras, Medias out there and wanted to interview you and you rapidly close the door and start to panick “What the hell is going on here?! Why there are lots of media outside...” you went to your living room and sit on the couch and open the Tv

TV: “Flash report: Louis Tomlinson saw last night with someone else, He’s with a girl when he left the Disco Club and drove away... The girl was (your full name) *video shown at the outside of your house*” said on the TV report “What the HELL!” you shouted “OH! You’re already awake?” Louis said while holding a tray of foods to serve you “I made you a lunch? And oh? About last night you collapsed that’s why I helped you and brought you to your home your friend told me were you live that's why I'm the one who drove you home... I told you to sit down ‘coz you’re drank *laughs* such a clever girl? But it happens when drank peoples do...” he said “Know I know why?” you said.

End...

-Makahiya25