"True Colors" with Niall Horan

At the school,

"Riiiiinnnngggg!..." as the school bell rings.

"Oh my! I am late for my class!" as you run fast to your classroom and when you enter, "Prom 2017?!" said your teacher *in your mind* "geez?! Prom? Not interested because no one cares about me and no likes me though" as you stand by at your classroom door, "Jen?" as your teacher calls you "ah? Huh? Ma'am?" you said in shock "What are you standing by there? You're already late, sit down." She continues. As you started to move you heard sprinting footsteps and "Ma'am! I'm sorry I'm late!" Niall said who was standing next to you *in your mind* "Him!" you said, "My previous crush! Pfff!" as you step away from him and rapidly went to your sit. "Mr. Horan... *sighs* you are late again, sit down." As your teacher said. When Niall sat, you look at him slowly and he noticed that you were looking at him and he wink at you * in your mind* "Like eeww! But he's cuter than the old times".

Meanwhile,
"Riiiiinnnngggg!..." as the school bell rings.

"Ok everyone! I'll see you later. Recess time!" said your teacher, and your class started to get out of the classroom.

While walking at the corridor,
"Jen... Jen... Jen..." Niall teasing you and you angrily stared at him "What? I was just mentioning you name?" he said "pfff... Knock it off Niall, I'm not on the mood right now" you said "Why?" as he follows you... while walking you saw couples proposing "Will you be my prom date?" the boy said "Say yes already!" Niall shouted "What the?" you said "by the way? Do you have a date already?" he asked "pfff... Me! *laughs* I'm not going..." You said and started to walk again "Wait? What? What do you mean you're not going? It's a very special event of our life" as he follows you " I'm not going..." you said it again "Leh me guess? Maybe, you don't have a date?" as he stops in front of you "huh? No! That's not it... It's something else" you said "oh... so you don't have a date?" as he trying to pissed you off "Ok!" you said then he stops "You're right! I have no date for this coming prom... so I'd be better staying at home than to see other couples around me... ok? You heard my part, so will you excuse me I wanted to be alone... I'll be on the library pal! See you later..." as you tap his shoulder and left Niall.

Later on,

At the corridor,
As you walk out of the library, you saw petals of rose were spread on the floor and arrows that said "follow me" and you follow the track. At the school gym, there were balloons everywhere and some letterings on the stage "Will you be my prom date?" and then you realize *in your head* "Wait a minute?! Maybe this is not form me? Gotta go!" as you turned around you saw Niall playing a guitar with a bouquet of roses in his side and he sings at you that sounds familiar to you;

*True Colors* (From the movie Trolls by Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick)

Niall:

"You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged, oh I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
The darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small"

As he started to approach you...

Niall:
"Show me a smile then
Don't be unhappy
Can't remember when
I last saw you laughing
This world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
Just, call me up
'Cause I will always be there
And I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you"
When he's already in your front

And then you reply *singing*

You:
"So don't be afraid to let them show"

And he smiled and you sing together...
Together:
"Your true colors
True colors are beautiful
I see your true colors
Shining through (true colors)
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful"

Niall:
"Like a rainbow"

You:
"Ooh ooh ooh like a rainbow..."

And then he's giving you the roses now... *scratch sound* "you kidding?" you said "huh? Wait what?" said Niall "the song?" you said "what's with the song?" he asks "we used that song during our grade school days in our stage play... geez I can still remember it!" you said "of course you can still remember it we used to be the couples during that time... so?" said Niall "yes..." you said and you looked at him like you mean it and he started jumping around and shouting for joy "woohooow!" he said and you left him "where you going?" he said "hey! It doesn't mean that we are in a relationship? It's just a date in prom... *you smiled* so you'd better clean this mess before everything else. Bye!" you and he just smiled.

 Bye!" you and he just smiled

The end.