Chapter 1

17.5.2020

Feeling the heat from the sun Jimin wasn't sure if he wanted to open his eyes especially with the pounding headache he had, the bed felt softer than it usually did too.

And all Jimin wanted to do was drift back off to steal but he had to turn over and throw one of his arms out, when he felt his arm hit something he sighed.

It was clearly a human, he'd told Jeongguk 3 times in past 2 weeks about sleeping in his bed but the younger just never listened did he.

"What are you doing in my bed Gukkie?" He mumbled out "you're actually in my bed" He heard and his eyes instantly shot open, Jeongguk's voice wasn't that deep.

"What the fuck" was the first thing he said when his eyes settled on a human that certainly wasn't Jeongguk "who are you?" Was the next thing that came out.

"Wow, well that's surely the first time someone had asked that... I suppose we don't go to the same school, I'm Taehyung, were you that drunk that you don't remember me saying it last night?" Taehyung asked.

"Last night... Oh fuck" Jimin cursed remembering the events of last night, he looked away from Taehyung's face and down at their bodies where the covers covered them.

"Yep we fucked" Taehyung grinned "must say it was 9 out of 10..maybe an 8, I mean you're handsome and your d-"

"Sorry, can you shut up a minute I have a bad headache and you making it worse" Jimin groaned sitting up, he looked around the room for his clothes the room was just barely familiar.

He hadn't really looked around yesterday as he was too focused on Taehyung.

Ignoring Taehyung's shocked expression Jimin got out of the younger's bed and put his clothes on.

Taehyung just watched him get dressed without saying a word and once Jimin grabbed his phone from on Taehyung's nightstand he looked over at Taehyung.

He didn't even bother forcing a smile just stared at Taehyung a moment before speaking "Uh... Thanks Daeyun.. I had fun I guess..." Then he walked over to the door and left ignoring Taehyung's open mouth and wide eyes.

"It's Taehyung" Taehyung muttered once the shock of Jimin's attitude had finally worn off but by then Jimin already was gone.

✧༺♡𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮♡༻✧

From what Jimin could remember the night he hooked up with Taehyung hadn't started well, he hadn't even wanted to go to that party.

Allow me to tell you all about it.

16.5.2020

"Did you guys see Yoongi playing basketball earlier? God he was so hot" Jeongguk looked up from his phone "I'm sure he was Guk" Jimin sighed, Jungkook frowned at his response.

Sure he talked about Yoongi playing basketball every Thursday after Yoongi's practice was over but Jimin usually seemed to be more interested and cheery with his response.

Jeongguk knew he wasn't the only one who thought Jimin's lack of interest was weird especially when Namjoon looked up from the book he was reading on Jimin's bed.

"What's wrong Jimin?" He asked before Jeongguk could "do we have to go to that ridiculous party Hojoon is hosting tonight?" He asked.

There was literally only half an hour before they were supposed to be leaving said party began and Jimin really didn't want to go.

He hadn't wanted to go from the beginning but Jeongguk and Namjoon had begged him "Yes Jimin you have to go thank you for reminding me, we should be getting ready now" Namjoon smiled

"I really hate drunk people and the smell of parties" Jimin groaned yet he still stood up and walked over to his closet.

He just hoped the night wouldn't be half as bad as he thought it would.

And if it was then he'd just drink it away, there surely wasn't a better way to enjoy your time than to get drunk and forget about everything that happened.

Jeongguk just laughed, if there was anything Jimin needed it was to get out a little, have some fun, meet a girl or a guy and relax.

Maybe he could even get a lover out of this party.

✧༺♡𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮♡༻✧
"I'm already regretting agreeing" Jimin sighed as they approached the entrance of a mansion "from the moment you agreed you started regretting it" Jeongguk told "that is true" Jimin muttered.

"Just think about it as a time to relax and get away from the dorms for a bit" Namjoon suggested as he reached for the front door.

"Alright" Jimin nodded and then they walked in, finally they were here and Jimin knew the music was going to be loud could tell from before he entered but nothing compared to how loud it was inside.

There were people everywhere, the house was packed at the entrance there were at least 5 people and the more the three moved into the building the more people they saw and the louder the music was.

Jimin really wanted to go home.

But I mean at least it didn't stink of sweaty bodies and alcohol, at least it didn't yet.

"So, where are we..." He stopped walking to look over at Namjoon and Jeongguk who were currently gone.

"Great not only do I not want to be here, but the two people that begged me to come are also gone" Jimin shook his head.

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 1 ༶•┈⛧┈♛
First Chapter