Chapter 24

23.9.2020

When he finally managed to look away from Taehyung's dark brown hair and back at the movie, the movie was ending, Donkey was smiling at the screen and then it went black and the credits rolled.

"This movie never fails at entertaining me" Taehyung smiled shifting his head to look up at Jimin then he noticed the way Jimin was looking at him his smile flattened a little "what?" He asked.

"Nothing" Jimin whispered looking away "why were you just staring at me?" Taehyung asked "you were talking. Should I look at the wall?" Jimin looked back at him, Taehyung looked so pretty Jimin really wanted to kiss him "No" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

It was silent for a second and Jimin checked the time on his phone it was 11:30 "Jeongguk's probably gonna start worrying if don't head back now" he said.

"Do you want me to walk you back?" Taehyung offered Jimin didn't miss the way his eyes travelled to his lips and stayed there for a little too long "Do you want to?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah" Taehyung nodded "okay" Jimin stood up, his hand letting go of Taehyung's.

He grabbed his phone and keys that he'd put on the coffee table in front of the couch "I'll get your food you can put your shoes on" Taehyung got up and headed to the kitchen.

Jimin went to put his shoes on and by the time he'd gotten them on Taehyung was joining him and slipping his feet into some sandals "ready?" He asked as Jimin stood up "yep" the older nodded and then they left.

One the way to the elevator and in the elevator Taehyung talked about little bits that had happened in Shrek, Jimin nodded along and commented on the parts he remembered from the previous times he'd watch Shrek.

It was only when they got out of the elevator and began walking down the hall to get to Jimin's dorm that Taehyung stopped talking, they reached Jimin's dorm faster than either of them wanted, Taehyung handed Jimin his food.

But neither of them said goodbye both just stood there looking at each other, Jimin noticed Taehyung looking at his lips and he knew what the younger wanted and he sighed "aren't you going to kiss me?".

Really he had no right saying that, they weren't friends and he'd told Taehyung many times that he didn't like him like that, but he knew they were both thinking the same thing and he really didn't think he would be able to kiss Taehyung himself.

"I..I didn't think you wanted to kiss me" Taehyung whispered "but I do" Jimin responded and that's all Taehyung needed to hear to lean forward and press his lips to Jimin's.

He didn't know whether or not he should touch Jimin as the last time he had done that whilst they were kissing Jimin had gotten scared so Taehyung tried his best to kiss Jimin without touching Jimin.

Jimin made it easy for him though, his hands grasping Taehyung's shoulders as he deepened the kiss, and when Taehyung felt Jimin's tongue lick into his mouth he couldn't hold back his hands reached for Jimin's face, he hesitated before placing one on Jimin's cheeks.

Taehyung whined when Jimin bit his lip despite feeling a little weird making out in a hall where anyone could step out of the elevator or their dorm and see the two of them, but he could barely focus on that when Jimin was making him feel so good just from a kiss.

Taehyung could feel himself growing needy with just that one kiss, and when Jimin pulled away Taehyung wanted nothing more than to take him back to his dorm, they didn't even have to fuck Taehyung just wanted to kiss Jimin some more.

The smile that Jimin showed him made Taehyung's heart flutter and he smiled back, Jimin placed one final peck on Taehyung's lips and then took a step back.

"I'll see you on Monday Tae" he whispered before turning to his dorm door and putting the key in, he turned the key and then paused, looked back at Taehyung and he just had to give him one more peck.

One more peck turned into 3 more deep kisses and then finally Jimin opened his dorm door and walked in.

A smile on his face with his back pressed against the closed door, heart beating out his chest and cheeks tinted red Jimin was sure of it now, not only had he never been happier he definitely liked Taehyung.

He glanced over at Jeongguk's sleeping body and didn't even think twice before rushing over and gently, actually.. He was quite rough, shaking Jeongguk awake.

"What, what?" Jeongguk muttered.

"I like Taehyung!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Good for yo-What!"

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 24༶•┈⛧┈♛