Chapter 22

23.9.2020

"Wanna hang out?" Jimin had read the message at least 6 times, so why was overthinking this? Before he would have instantly said no, but now he knew Taehyung they were friends.

Jimin wasn't even sure if Taehyung meant just him or him and the others, it had been ages since Taehyung had asked Jimin to hang out, and Jimin kinda wanted to say yes but he wasn't sure if he should.

I mean, while he really wanted to hang out with Taehyung, something in the back of his head was telling him to say no, that Taehyung could have some mad intentions.

Going against that voice in the back of his head Jimin typed out a response

✧༺♡𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮♡༻✧

"Well... You definitely look nice" Taehyung smiled, Jimin wasn't wearing anything fancy, A black polo shirt with a leather jacket and jeans, but he looked stunning.

"You think?" Jimin looked down at his outfit "mmh" Taehyung nodded "now let's go" Taehyung reached for Jimin's hand only to stop just before he caught it and pull away.

Jimin just had to tease him about it when Taehyung began walking off "oh ho were you going to hold my hand Taehyung" he teased following the younger to the elevator.

"No, I thought I saw something on your hand but when I reached for it the wind blew it away" Taehyung lied "please we're in a hall with no windows where would wind come from?" Jimin snorted before reaching down and grabbing Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung turned around so fast Jimin flinched "are you actually gonna let me hold you're hand or are you just teasing me?" Taehyung asked and Jimin didn't miss the blush on his cheeks.

"I feel comfortable with it so I'm trying to do it Jimin smiled "alright, I'm cool with that" Taehyung turned around and began walking again.

✧༺♡𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮♡༻✧

"Is this what it feels like to be rich?" Jimin muttered looking around the restaurant "please I don't often go to restaurants, only when Hoseok treats us or my dad wants the family to get together" Taehyung shrugged.

"You have siblings?" Jimin asked as a waiter approached the two and placed 4 menus down 2 being foods while the others were drinks "yep, a brother and sister" Taehyung answered.

"I always assumed you were an only child" Jimin responded "what about you? Do you have siblings?" Taehyung asked Jimin away from him and down at the menus in front of him. "You don-" "I don't think of him as a brother but yes I have one" Jimin interrupted "Jihyun?" Taehyung asked Jimin nodded.

"Now if we don't want what could be a good night out to turn into a bad one, I suggest we talk about something else" Jimin clapped his together and sat up "oh yeah, did I tell you?" Taehyung asked.

"Tell me what?" Jimin questioned "about that girl?" Taehyung asked "what girl?" Jimin frowned "the one that was flitting with me, she had such a big butt and she kept trying to make me touch it and was like "don't I have a big ass" I was so confused" Taehyung answered.

"And when did this happen?" Jimin asked "before you joined us for lunch" Taehyung responded "alright...What else happened? Did you touch her ass?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"No, but Jeongguk was like he's my boyfriend bitch can you move" Taehyung smiled "are you lying Taehyung?" Jimin glared at him "I am lying" Taehyung laughed "I don't know why I even thought you were telling the truth for a second" Jimin sighed looking at the menu in front of him.

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 22༶•┈⛧┈♛