Chapter 8

15.6.2020

"What is going on Jeongguk?" Jimin asked watching as Seokjin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung sat down at their table.

"Well I took your advice last night and we decided we'd be friends until I'm 18" Jeongguk answered "good for you guys...why are they sitting here?" Jimin asked "we thought this would be the best way to get to know each other" Jeongguk smiled.

"Not only would I get to know them you would too, that way you can trust them just as much as me" he added "I could strangle you for this" Jimin groaned running a hand through his hair.

"I don't want to third wheel you and Namjoon every day at lunch" he glared at Jeongguk "that's why Taehyung is here" Namjoon said "I am not spending my lunch talking to that weirdo" Jimin shook his head.

He said it as though Taehyung wasn't sitting to seats away from him, like Taehyung couldn't hear him "he's not weird, he's actually alright considering everyone says he is annoying" Namjoon finally took his eyes off of Hoseok.

"And just like that, I think he's not weird" Jimin rolled his eyes, he stood and grabbed his plate "I'll see you later Guk" he said "aww come on Jimin, can't you stay? For me at least? Please?" Jeongguk asked.

And literally everyone at the table looked at Jimin and he sighed flopping back in his chair "if you make me third wheel I'm leaving" he warned and Jeongguk nodded.

"Is he always like that?" Jimin heard Seokjin ask "he doesn't like new people" Jeongguk answered "ah" Seokjin nodded frowning at the look Jimin was giving him.

It was a dirty look, the one the mean girl gives the new girl.

"Wait... No wonder I thought he looked familiar" Hoseok gasped "he's the one that was hugging Seokjin at the party ages ago".

"Do you know how many parties he's been to you gotta be more specific" Yoongi told when he noticed Seokjin's confused expression "the guy who was drunk, the guy I left with you?" Hoseok tried.

"A lot of guys have hugged me when I'm drunk" Seokjin stated "it was around a month ago" Hoseok said "I went to like 4 parties last month" Seokjin shook his head.

"Do you remember Jimin?" Jeongguk asked and Jimin nodded "I thought he was Jeongguk as their outfits were almost identical from the back, I just hugged him but then when he turned around he wasn't you" Jimin explained.

"Ahh that guy!" Seokjin smiled "oh yeah, now I remember I was so confused I was like who is touching me and who is calling me Gukkie".

"Just how much did you drink?" Jeongguk asked "enough that I had a terrible headache the next day, it was so bad that any talking literally hurt for the first hour or so" Jimin told.

"I'm never going to a party again" Jimin pointed at Jeongguk and Namjoon.

"You don't like parties?" Hoseok asked and Jimin didn't know how to answer, it wasn't the parties that he hated, it was the feeling he sometimes got when being at a party.

If he wasn't with Jeongguk or Namjoon he need to drink the uncomfortable feeling away.

The feeling of being watched and the unsafe feeling, god it was all his fault if he hadn't treated Jimin like that Jimin wouldn't hate even being touched without alcohol.

"Jimin" Jeongguk nudged his best friend, snapping Jimin out of his thoughts fuck he'd been thinking about that bastard again.

Jimin looked around the table before clearing his throat "yeah... I don't like parties" "why not they're so much fun" Seokjin said.

"They're loud and stink of alcohol, sweat, smoke and sometimes drugs it's disgusting" Jimin muttered rubbing his arms he felt disgusting just thinking about how nasty some parties were.

"True, but some are really fun if you for their with friends or play games it's easy to ignore the smell and loud music" Seokjin told.

"Very rarely are the game not inappropriate, all teenagers want to do nowadays is play spin the bottle and truth or dare, like why do you want to kiss a stranger? Why expose your business? Or do a gross dare?" He frowned.

"Come on there has to be at least something you like about parties" Jeongguk snorted "...the hookups are the only things I enjoy" Jimin told.

"But you're away drunk when you leave how would you enjoy it if you're drunk?" Namjoon asked "I don't like people touching me and being drunk is the only exception and I like sex so being them together and bam a great time" Jimin told.

"Are... You bisexual?" Taehyung asked and that was the first thing he'd said since being there "well I am bisexual but I am more gay than straight, now can we stop talking about me?" Jimin asked.

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 8༶•┈⛧┈♛