Chapter 30

11.10.2020

"So how did it go?" Jeongguk asked when Jimin walked through the front door, Jimin threw a glare at him and Namjoon, then he smiled "I have a boyfriend!" He squealed.

Jeongguk squealed with him while Namjoon just stared at them with a smile on his face "congrats!" Jeongguk wrapped his arms around Jimin and hugged him and Namjoon's jaw dropped.

"Oh my god are you hugging right now?" He asked watching Jimin hug Jeongguk back "yep!" Jeongguk nodded ever since Jimin had hugged Jeongguk that day Jeongguk had been hugging Jimin every morning.

"I want one too" Namjoon got off Jeongguk's bed and wrapped his arms around the two "thank you so much guys, I couldn't have gotten this far or spoken to Taehyung without your help" Jimin admitted.

Jeongguk and Namjoon could see the big smile on his face "Jimin we just did what friends are supposed to, be there for each other when things get hard" Namjoon smiled and Jeongguk nodded lips twitching into a smile.

"Still, I really appreciate it" Jimin said "wait.." Jeongguk muttered eyes widening "now that you and Taehyung are dating...does that mean you want to spend your birthday with him?" Jeongguk gasped.

"I..haven't actually told him when my birthday is.." Jimin pressed his lips together "well you have to tell him now it's literally in 2 days!" Jeongguk pointed out.

"No, I mean think about it Jeongguk it's just a birthday, ok I could understand if he asked but telling him..and so close to my birthday as well..it's like I'm asking for him to celebrate it, that's weird.." Jimin shook his head.

"But we've already all planned to go out, we're going to be sitting there singing happy birthday and he's going to be like what the heck is going on" Jeongguk tried.

"So he can just sing along I don't need anything else, you guys are already taking me for dinner let's not do anything else ok?" He placed a hand on Jeongguk's shoulder "ok" Jeongguk nodded.

"Alright..I need to get back to work before you guys interrupted me with your surprise I was doing my homework" Jimin informed sitting on his bed and opening his book.

13.10.2020

"Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy bir-" "shut up!" Jimin mumbled "-thday Park Jimin!" Jeongguk, Namjoon and Taehyung cheered "we wish you a Happy birthday! We-" "Jeongguk it's 6 am please shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep!" Jimin groaned.

The three stopped singing and Jimin let out a sigh of relief he took his pillow off his head and turned over to look at the three boys he had assumed it was just Jeongguk and Namjoon.

Though when he saw Taehyung he felt a weird feeling, it was a good one unfamiliar but still good "from the top boys" Jeongguk smiled "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to yo-" Jimin sighed he stood up and grabbed his pillow Jeongguk only continued singing.

Although it all came out muffled when Jimin pushed the pillow into his face "I'm trying to sleep I didn't sleep till late last night" Jimin grumbled the other two had already stopped singing "alright we'll stop" Namjoon assured.

"You better!" Jimin warned getting back into his bed his pillow still in his hand "you're already awake why not just get up we have a long day ahead of us" Jeongguk informed.

"I have class at 8:30 I can still get another 1 and a half of sleep please respectfully fuck off" Jimin sighed closing his eyes "alright you sleep, Taehyung, Namjoon let's go eat the waffles we made" Jeongguk said.

Jimin opened his eyes and glared over at Jeongguk "you wouldn't dare try and eat waffles without me, would you?" He asked getting out of his bed "well you said you wanted to sleep" Jeongguk reminded "I didn't know you had made waffles" Jimin defended walking over to the bathroom.