Chapter 12

1.7.2020

Taehyung knew Jimin didn't like him, the older made it pretty obvious, so Taehyung felt bad when he finally looked away from Jimin.

After admiring him for about 5 minutes he realized if Jimin didn't like him even looking at him he would probably hate Taehyung admiring him.

Taehyung had probably woken up a little after 3:00 pm because the door had opened a little after he'd woken. Yes, he had fallen asleep after Jimin.

He'd been trying to figure out how to get Jimin tight grip off of him and eventually given up and just laid down with the older only to fall asleep.

But anyways, Hoseok, Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi and Jeongguk had walked into the room, Hoseok had made a face when he saw half of Jimin's body pretty much on top of Taehyung's.

"Wow..." Namjoon whispered "could one of you possibly get him off of me, while I enjoy having Jimin his close I can't feel my arm" Taehyung informed.

Jeongguk walked over reaching out to gently wake Jimin up but as soon as his hand made contact with Jimin, his eyes shot open in alarm, though when he realized it was Jeongguk he sighed in relief.

The relief he felt only lasted a second because when he noticed he was holding onto Taehyung's shirt and laying on him he shot up instantly letting go of Taehyung.

The way he looked at Taehyung shouldn't have hurt as much as it did because Taehyung knew Jimin didn't even like him in in the slightest but how could it not hurt being looked at as though you were dirt wasn't nice, especially when it's by the person you like.

"Are you okay?" Jeongguk asked handing Jimin his bag, he'd brought as he'd noticed Jimin had left it

Looking away from Taehyung Jimin stood up and took his bag "Mum said Giyeon's out.. He was released 4 months early" Jimin told looking through his bag for his keys.

"That's why she messaged you?" Jeongguk asked and Jimin looked up at him "you seem oddly calm about it.." Jimin stared "you both seem oddly calm about this... Are you ok Jimin?" Namjoon asked.

"Well I mean mum said she's worried about me so I feel fucking great" he pulled a smile "I'm fine, Namjoon, nothing will happen to me, you guys are here with me isn't it?" Jimin asked.

He wasn't fine, it was so so obvious he didn't even know why he was talking about this right now, his mind was a mess.

Giyeon was out of prison...

He'd promised he'd come for him..

How could Jimin be fine?

"We're always here Jimin, But.. But.. " Jimin knew what he wanted to say, he knew he was thinking the same thing as Namjoon.

"It's been 3 years I'm fine" that was the last thing Jimin said before he turned and walked through the door leaving Taehyung's dorm.

"Uh... What is going on?" Yoongi asked "it's a private matter" Jeongguk responded as he walked through the door wanting to know where Jimin was going.

Because he and Namjoon both knew Jimin wasn't fine.

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 12༶•┈⛧┈♛
A moment of silence for the part where they talk about something private in front of everyone...