Chapter 25

23.9.2020

Glancing over at Jeongguk's sleeping body and Jimin didn't even think twice before dashing over and softly, actually.. He was quite harsh, shaking Jeongguk awake.

"What, what?" Jeongguk groaned "I like Taehyung!" Jimin announced.

"Good for yo-What!" Jeongguk turned to face his best friend "what are you talking about?" Jeongguk asked "I like Kim Taehyung!" Jimin said "you mean like like?" Jeongguk asked.

"Yep, we held hands on the way to dinner and then watched a movie and held hands again and his head was resting on my shoulder and we kissed just now, Jeongguk I'm so happy right now!" Jimin beamed.

"Alright..What are you going to do? Ask him out?" Jeongguk questioned "umm.." Sure Jimin liked him and really wanted to go on a date with Taehyung, hold hands again and kiss him but a relationship..he'd only ever been with Giyeon and that hadn't turned out good.

Giyeon and he had dated a week after knowing each other they had really rushed into things, Jimin didn't know if he wanted to date Taehyung.. He knew it was really unlikely but what if Taehyung turned out to be like Giyeon? Or something worse?.

"I really like him but I'm scared of becoming boyfriends Guk" Jimin admitted "that's ok Jimin, just as long as you tell him that you feel that way" Jeongguk assured.

When he noticed the look on Jimin face Jeongguk sighed "you can't keep kissing him and holding his hand having sex with him knowing he likes you and not being honest with him".

"That's bitchy and playing with feelings Jimin don't do that, if you're not ready to date him tell him how you feel and talk to him about it don't ignore it and just go along with it because if he asks you out he'll get really upset when you reject him".

"I know..Yeah I'll talk to him about I just need some time, I want to tell him why I don't want to date too..I want to tell him about Giyeon" Jimin nodded Jeongguk smiled "I'm so happy for you Jimin..I want to hug you so bad right now".

Jimin had to think for a minute, if he was fine with Taehyung holding his hand and kissing him surely a hug from his best friend wouldn't hurt, so he surged forward and squeezed his best friend.

Jeongguk kinda tensed and then he relaxed and wrapped his arms around Jimin, he rested his head on Jimin's shoulder, and Jimin felt fine, he felt good, he felt happy, then he heard Taehyung sniff and he leaned back and Jeongguk had tears running down his cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" Jimin asked "because I thought we'd never get to hug again and I'm so happy and proud of how far you've come Jimin I love you so much and I'm so happy for you" Jeongguk sobbed and Jimin just had to hug him again.

It'd been a while since Jimin had hugged someone and boy did it feel great.

25.9.2020

"Jimin can we talk?" Taehyung asked Jimin frowned but nodded this was the first time Taehyung had waited for him to finish class, Jimin was confused it was 11 am which meant it was lunchtime so Taehyung could have waited for him at the table.

Regardless Jimin followed Taehyung to the side of the hall "what's up?" Jimin asked "Saturday..what was that?" Taehyung asked "us hanging out? What do you mean what was it?" Jimin questioned.

"I mean..did you like was that just us hanging out to you or was it something more?" Taehyung's cheeks were a little red "well you asked to hang out what more would it be? It was just two friends going for dinner and then watching a movie.." Jimin responded.

He should have just said 'yeah it felt like a date' but he didn't want to look weird if Taehyung didn't want that "so you go to dinner and watch a movie with Jeongguk and Namjoon like that?" Taehyung frowned.

"Like what? When we have time and money we sometimes go for dinner and yes we watch movies like that" Jimin replied "well that fantastic to know" Taehyung huffed.

"What is wrong with you Taehyung? What's the problem?" Jimin asked "it doesn't matter I just misunderstood it's just hard to sometimes see the line between friendship and something more but I get it now" Taehyung sounded frustrated.

But before Jimin could get a word in the younger stormed off.

9.10.2020

Since last Monday things had changed a little between Taehyung and Jimin maybe not drastically but Jimin could feel it, sure they didn't really touch much before but now Taehyung kept a little distance.

When they sat next to each other they talked the same but there was a noticeable gap between the two that had never been there and Taehyung had reached for Jimin's hand a few times only to not touch it.

Jimin would grab his hand and hold it, he'd even smile at Taehyung trying to tell him that it was ok to hold his hand but Taehyung would pull his hand away.

When the annoying girls that loved to flirt with Taehyung came around Taehyung entertain them a little unlike before when he used to send them away.

Jimin hated it but they weren't dating he couldn't say anything, while Taehyung was busy trying to put some space between the two Jimin was trying to build up the courage to tell Taehyung about how he felt.

He was sure Taehyung liked him, was sure that Taehyung would understand and that they could figure it out together.

The two had hung out twice since that Saturday and Jimin had only kissed Taehyung once since then it'd been a peck on the lips and when Jimin tried to even take anything further Taehyung had looked away from him.

Jimin had brushed it off.

Today, Monday 9th of October just when he'd finally built up the courage to say everything he'd wanted to Taehyung he'd lost it.

Let's start from Sunday.

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 25༶•┈⛧┈♛