Chapter 20

2.9.2020

Jimin peeled his eyes open only to see Taehyung's face, it was weird having the first thing he saw in the morning be Taehyung, but Jimin just brushed it off and closed his eyes back hoping he could get another hour or 2 of sleep.

He was still tired and had no idea why he had even woken up, he tried to go back to sleep and succeeded all though It was all in vain.

As barely 10 minutes after he fell asleep woke up to a noise, so he looked around and saw Taehyung staring at his phone then watched Taehyung put his phone down.

The younger then turned back to Jimin and smiled when saw Jimin awake "you look weird but so cute at the same time" Taehyung said and Jimin just stared at him.

"It's a compliment" Taehyung assured staring back at Jimin, they started at each other for a while and just when Jimin was going to look away Taehyung leaned in and pressed his lips to Jimin's.

It was a short press of the lips, it was long enough for Jimin to push Taehyung away if he wanted but short enough for it to be called short.

Jimin hadn't expected Taehyung to kiss him but what he hadn't expected even more was for Taehyung to apologise "I'm so sorry I know you don't like it when people touch you I shouldn't have-" Jimin sighed and Taehyung continued on.

"I won't do it again Jimin, I'm so sor-" Jimin took hold of Taehyung's face and kissed him "it's fine Taehyung" he whispered before leaning back in.

He had no idea why or how he was kissing Taehyung without being wasted or somewhat drunk.

He had no idea how he was even allowing Taehyung's lips to be pressed against his own, teeth nibbling lips, how he was allowing Taehyung to slip his tongue into his mouth without feeling even the slightest bit scared.

The slightest bit threatened.

He brushed the confused feeling off and just enjoyed it enjoyed kissing Taehyung, he did flinch a little when Taehyung's hands touched his waist.

Now he was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Jimin" Taehyung mumbled into the kiss and Jimin could feel himself growing aroused, but then Taehyung squeezed his waist, it was just a light squeeze but it was enough to have Jimin feeling scared.

He pulled away from the kiss and let out a quiet sound slightly curling into himself. Noticing Jimin's uncomfortable expression Taehyung pulled his hands away from Jimin "are you ok?" he asked.

"It's a little too much, I like the kiss but..don't touch me please.." He whispered "I'm sorr-" "no Taehyung it's not your fault" Jimin tried to assure as he slowly sat up but the way he wasn't even looking at him was making it hard for Taehyung to believe him.

"It's...one day I'll explain it to you, for now I just..Feel a little..scared" Jimin admitted, he felt like Taehyung deserved to know but it was hard to talk about.

"Do..do you wanna go to your dorm?" Taehyung asked "yeah..I just need a minute first, I know you wouldn't hurt me Taehyung but it just scared me a little it's not your fault though" Jimin finally looked up at him.

"Just as long as you're ok

✧༺♡𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮♡༻✧

"Oh ho where were you? Oh my are you limping?" Jeongguk stood up and rushed over to Jimin "did you get in a fight? Who hurt you?" He asked "I had sex with Taehyung will you chill out?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"We even made out this morning it was cra..zy" he trailed off when he noticed Seokjin and Yoongi on Jeongguk's bed. Seokjin was shirtless and Jimin turned to Jeongguk only then did he notice the younger's slightly swollen red lips and messy hair.

Not the mess you get when you just woke up now, the messy you get when someone's been touching your hair "did you guys stay here?" He asked looking back at Seokjin and Yoongi "yep" Seokjin nodded.

"Did you have sex with them Jeongguk?!" Jimin turned back to Jeongguk "I'm 18 already Jimin" Jeongguk groaned "you're barely 18, you barely know them, did you guys use a condom? Are you-" Jimin asked.

"Jimin! We're literally dating stop it!" Jeongguk interrupted "Jeongguk I really don't want you to end up in a bad situation" "what about you and Taehyung?" Jeongguk argued.

"How do you know he's such a good guy? Lately you trust him more than me and you haven't even known him for a year".

"It's different there's no feeling attached we're just friends" Jimin responded, Seokjin and Yoongi looked at each other before Seokjin put his top on and they both made their way out.

"We all know he likes you, I'm not saying anything about you having sex, with him hell he could rape you for all I know" Jeongguk frowned.

He was angry, Jimin was being too much "every time I even look at a guy you freak out! Say oh he could be a criminal person, if I look at a girl, oh she could be a bad person"

"Not everyone is like Giyeon, I'm not going to stay single just because you had a bad experience, I get it he was a bad person and he manipulated you but this is definitely what we feel for each other is love"

"Seokjin and Yoongi don't even have one thing in common with that bastard, you told me to get to know them and I did and now I've waited long enough and I'm going to date them regardless of what you have to say".

Jeongguk knew he'd taken it a little too far when he'd mentioned Jimin having a bad experience and getting manipulated even went as far as saying that it wasn't love.

He knew Giyeon was a sensitive topic for Jimin but he couldn't take Jimin overprotectiveness anymore.

"I'm sorry, I won't interfere anymore, just be careful and tell someone if you see any red flags, if they shout at you a lot, if they touch you in ways you don't like or if they guilt trip you tell someone" Jimin said then he turned away and hobbled over to his bed.

He didn't sound upset like Jeongguk guessed he would, but he still felt like he was upset and just when Jeongguk went to apologize Jimin grinned and spoke "Congrats on losing your virginity" he laughed.

"Now I'm going to rest this pain away because painkillers are not working" Jimin announced. It crossed his mind, asking Jimin about him bottoming for Taehyung but he decided against it.

They had done enough Giyeon talk for today.

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 20༶•┈⛧┈♛