Chapter 10

28.6.2020

Jimin let out a groan that attracted something he was unaware of, Namjoon and Taehyung attention

"Look Jeongguk I love you, as a best friend and as a brother but if you keep saying things like this I might put tape on you're mouth because it's pissing the fuck out of me".

"I don't want a boyfriend, I hate the idea of someone even touching, I like sex and I feel comfortable when I'm drunk, I don't need someone to hold my hand" he was getting emotional and he fucking hated it.

"To kiss me sweet, to whisper I love you, to hold me, to look at me as though I was their world, I don't want that again, I just want to be safe and I feel that most when I'm on my own" he explained

But it seemed that Jeongguk just didn't get it "Jimin if you really feel it with someone who actually loves you and not that piece of shit then you might grow to love it".

"You just don't get it" they were watering, his cheeks preparing for the waterfall his eyes would soon let free "I don't want to trust anyone"

"I don't want to be that vulnerable for someone who could be a complete monster, I loved him Jeongguk and he fucked me up, I'll never let that happen again"

"And you who has no idea what the fuck I feel like has no right to tell me to give anyone a chance" he managed to swallow those tears but his heart still felt bruised

His face still showed pain, his voice still broke, Jeongguk still looked at him with pity, he was still the cause of Jimin's pain.

When he finally looked away from Jeongguk he once again noticed Taehyung's eye's on him and Jimin did nothing but sink in his seat and swallow the need to cry.
24

1.7.2020

Jimin never thought that he would be skipping classes or feeling the urge to cry so soon he didn't think he would ever be so close to Taehyung either.

Yet here he was sitting on Taehyung's bed crying his eyes out, skipping not 1 but 3 classes wrap up in Taehyung's embrace.

Let's go back to the beginning.

It had started with a message from his mother, class had just finished and it was lunchtime. Jimin' had packed up his stuff and reached for his phone as he pulled his bag over his shoulder.

He'd only had one notification, that being the message from his mother, he was confused and surprised, I mean she hadn't texted him in months.

But still, he clicked on it, teeth sinking into his lip as he read the message.

His eyes ran over the last messages he'd sent them, he'd messaged them a lot before but recently he'd been trying so hard to forget about them that he'd stopped

Seeing his message made feel happy but also a little angry, after 2 years she wanted to see how he was? Why not do it earlier?

Why did she suddenly care now?

He tried to brush it off as he turned his phone off and placed it in his pocket but it was so hard not to think about.

The fact that his parents pretty much disowned him over something that he had no control over was hard not to think about after so long.

They told him he had to stay at the dorms and they never visited.

Everything he went through after being in court, he went through with the help of Jeongguk and Namjoon, the moment he needed his family the most they left him alone.

Sent him off to the dorms and told him to never come back.

Well his father had, his brother had been out at the time and his mother had just silently watched, till this day neither of his family members had messaged him.

Not even his brother who had promised to look after him. That had surprised him the most especially since he and Jihyun had been quite close before Jimin was taken off to the dorms.

He really tried not to think about it when he sat down with the others but it was hard. He missed them, he hated that he missed them because they didn't deserve to be missed.

Of course no matter how hard Jimin tried not to think about it, he thought about it and the others noticed. Jimin didn't usually talk a lot but he often listened and laughed at their jokes, his silence was easily noticed.

Maybe not by everyone but by the two people beside him, Jeongguk and Taehyung.

The seats had been changed the day before as Taehyung had complained about how he can't sit next to Hoseok and watch him flirt with Namjoon for almost an hour.

So Taehyung now sat next to Jimin and Namjoon, Namjoon didn't really flirt back with Hoseok he'd just blush a little, but it was better than hearing Hoseok call him pretty for an hour straight.

Next to Namjoon he couldn't hear Hoseok unless he tried to. But right now his main focus was Jimin "you ok?"  He asked and Jimin looked over at him.

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 10༶•┈⛧┈♛