Chapter 21

2.9.2020

"Jimin! We're literally dating stop it!" Jeongguk interrupted "Jeongguk I really don't want you to end up in a bad situation" "what about you and Taehyung?" Jeongguk argued.

"How do you know he's such a good guy? Lately you trust him more than me and you haven't even known him for a year".

"It's different there's no feeling attached we're just friends" Jimin responded, Seokjin and Yoongi looked at each other before Seokjin put his top on and they both made their way out.

"We all know he likes you, I'm not saying anything about you having sex, with him hell he could rape you for all I know" Jeongguk frowned.

He was angry, Jimin was being too much "every time I even look at a guy you freak out! Say oh he could be a criminal person, if I look at a girl, oh she could be a bad person"

"Not everyone is like Giyeon, I'm not going to stay single just because you had a bad experience, I get it he was a bad person and he manipulated you but this is definitely what we feel for each other is love"

"Seokjin and Yoongi don't even have one thing in common with that bastard, you told me to get to know them and I did and now I've waited long enough and I'm going to date them regardless of what you have to say".

Jeongguk knew he'd taken it a little too far when he'd mentioned Jimin having a bad experience and getting manipulated even went as far as saying that it wasn't love.

He knew Giyeon was a sensitive topic for Jimin but he couldn't take Jimin overprotectiveness anymore.

"I'm sorry, I won't interfere anymore, just be careful and tell someone if you see any red flags, if they shout at you a lot, if they touch you in ways you don't like or if they guilt trip you tell someone" Jimin said then he turned away and hobbled over to his bed.

He didn't sound upset like Jeongguk guessed he would, but he still felt like he was upset and just when Jeongguk went to apologize Jimin grinned and spoke "Congrats on losing your virginity" he laughed.

"Now I'm going to rest this pain away because painkillers are not working" Jimin announced. It crossed his mind, asking Jimin about him bottoming for Taehyung but he decided against it.

They had done enough Giyeon talk for today.

12.9.2020

Namjoon's birthday came around faster than Jimin thought it would and instead of gathering around in Seokjin's dorm the group went out to eat.

Namjoon had never really enjoyed getting birthday gifts and throwing birthday parties but he liked going out for dinner so Jimin and Jeongguk usually took him out for his birthday.

Unfortunately due to Jimin not having any money and Jeongguk not getting lots of money from his parents it wasn't the fanciest place.

But today Hoseok had picked the restaurant and boy was it expensive.

Namjoon was the richest out of Jeongguk and Namjoon but even he was gaping at the prices, Jeongguk on the other hand seemed to be ordering like he was used to eating expensive.

But judging by how big Seokjin's dorm had been and the fact that he had his own kitchen Jimin assumed that Seokjin had been spoiling Jeongguk.

Jimin had never really cared or thought about whether Seokjin, Hoseok, Taehyung or Yoongi were rich but thinking about how bit Seokjin's room was and how it was somewhat like the little bit that Jimin remembered briefly seeing in Taehyung's.

He kinda assumed all 4 of them were either rich or really well off, I mean Hoseok had to be with how much he was ordering for Namjoon.

But anyway enough talking about money, let's talk about something else.

Like the seat arrangement.

Jimin was used to sitting next to Taehyung but not as close to Taehyung how he was now, see the group had wanted a booth, one that was like slightly away from everyone else so that they could feel comfortable.

But the restaurant only catered 5 people max but they didn't tell Hoseok that when he was making a reservation and when they got there the group decided to just squeeze in. Jimin had got in first, then Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jeongguk, Yoongi and Seokjin.

Now they weren't squashed up to each other but Jimin could feel Taehyung's every move, If he laughed Jimin could feel it, when he put his hand on his own thigh Jimin could feel his finger brush against his thigh.

Anything Taehyung did Jimin could feel and it wasn't making him uncomfortable it was just hard to ignore.

It'd been so long since Jimin had sat so close to someone, whenever he sat next to Jeongguk and Namjoon they always gave him space, there was always a gap but right now Taehyung's arm was pressed against his own.

Jimin could feel the way Taehyung arms shifted slightly as he clapped while they sang happy birthday to Namjoon.

Jimin managed to ignore it for a bit but then they brought out alcohol and of course Taehyung drank, they all did except Seokjin who said he'd be the responsible one and stay sober.

Taehyung was touchy when he was sober and when he got drunk the amount in which he liked to touch people grew of course he'd drunk a little too much.

Jimin had been laughing at a joke Hoseok made when he saw Taehyung look down and take his hand in his own and if it wasn't so gentle Jimin probably would have tensed.

Instead, he just looked over at Taehyung who had started playing with his fingers while looking over at Jeongguk and listening to what the younger was saying.

Jimin wasn't drunk enough to be ok with Taehyung touching him so why on earth was he ok with it? Why wasn't he pulling away? It had been about a week and a half since they last touched when Jimin wasn't drunk and aroused, Jimin was sure he was going crazy.

What was it about Taehyung that was making him feel so comfortable, enough to not feel threatened by him touching him? Hell, he'd known Jeongguk for about 7 years and after Giyeon he didn't even want them to hug him.

Taehyung didn't stop at touching his hand, nope he leaned closer to Jimin's ear and whispered "imagine if he held hands like this and pranced around like a couple of ducks" yep he was definitely drunk.

And Jimin definitely laughed and Taehyung did too leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder hand intertwined with Jimin's.

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 21༶•┈⛧┈♛