Chapter 4

18.5.2020

"So who'd you spend the night?" Jeongguk grinned walking into the kitchen of their shared dorm, it was just he and Jimin.

Jimin had come back around 30 minutes ago and had gone straight in the shower, Jeongguk had waited until Jimin started making his breakfast to ask questions.

"Some guys I can't remember the name of, he told me it like twice once this morning I think it began with D or a C...? Maybe an L I don't know, but he was good looking had a nice voice too" Jimin answered.

"He has a bit of an attitude though, but I mean so do I so maybe it was me, Anyways I hope you came back with Namjoon or something" he turned to face Jeongguk.

"Yeah, but something happened it was crazy, I made out with Yoongi... Like we were flirting and then he kissed me and then we made out and then some guys came and Yoongi was like hey babe and I nearly fainted" Jeongguk exclaimed.

"What?" Jimin asked sitting across from his best friend "yep, and I was like holy shit is that you're boyfriend and he was like yes, and I was like did you just cheat on him and his boyfriend was like no, well technically yes, we've talked about it though" Jeongguk explained.

"So what happened next?" Jimin asked "well his boyfriend, Seokjin introduced himself and then Yoongi kissed me again and I was so shocked I just stared at him and he said something like I'll see you around and then they left and literally almost shit myself right then and there".

"Like I was so happy my crush kissed me and showed some interest in me but then I was confused coz he has a boyfriend and his boyfriend was ok with us making out"

"But anyways I later kept an eye out to see if I was the only one he kissed and I was, he was with Seokjin a lot of the time but he spoke to 1 or 2 other people and that was it, I'm so confused though Jimin, does he have an interest for me or not?" Jeongguk finished.

"Wow sounds long, so after that what happened when did you leave?" Jimin asked "at around 12.. Namjoon walked me back I was like screaming on the inside because Namjoon wouldn't stop going on about this guy he saw" Jeongguk groaned.

"Sounds like Namjoon whenever he sees a pretty boy" Jimin laughed "no this time it was really bad, he was like smiling and laughing and talking about this boy for almost an hour I actually felt really bad when I told him to shut the fuck up" Jeongguk muttered.

"Well it's about time he got a boyfriend he hasn't had one in a while" Jimin reminded "never have you Jimin, I think-" from Jeongguk's serious expression Jimin knew what he'd say.

"I don't care what you think Jeongguk it's my life" it came out harsher than he wanted, he just really didn't want to talk about this "sorry" Jeongguk apologized and Jimin felt bad.

Jeongguk only wanted what was best for him "no it's not your fault but Jeongguk I need time I know it's been 2 years but want to find someone on my own when I'm ready ok?" He offered a small smile and Jeongguk nodded.

20.5.2020

"Daemin?" Jeongguk frowned "I don't think we have a Daemin here" Namjoon muttered "well it was something like that" Jimin shrugged.

It was Monday and the trio were sitting together at their usual table closer to the front of the cafeteria, it was around 11:13 only 13 minutes into their hour-long lunchtime.

"So he's handsome, had a nice voice and name is Daemin?" Jeongguk asked "mmh, he was around my height a little taller, he had an attitude to" Jimin answered "we're never gonna know who you hooked up with" Namjoon laughed "well if I see him I'll let you know" Jimin assured.

Namjoon had come round on Sunday but forgotten to ask about Jimin and the party on Friday, today they'd started talking about it when Jeongguk brought up the name of the guy Namjoon had been ranting about.

That had led to Namjoon asking if Jimin had met anyone.

"Ah! There's the guy I was telling you about" Namjoon exclaimed hitting both of his best friends and pointing at a group of boys.

"Uhh there are a couple of boys there" Jeongguk told while Jimin didn't even bother looking.

"The one next to Seokjin" Namjoon told "You know Seokjin? Yoongi's boyfriend?" Jeongguk asked "yeah who doesn't know him, although he and Yoongi are a bit funny I know you like Yoongi but it's best to just stay his fanboy" Namjoon told.

His eyes never leaving the boy beside Seokjin "yeah I'm not taking advice from someone that hasn't even had one lover, also Hoseok is pretty good looking I see why you won't stop talking about him" Jeongguk nodded.

"I know right he's beautiful" Namjoon smiled and Jimin just had to see this Hoseok he followed Namjoon's gaze.

The first person he noticed was Yoongi, then Seokjin and then Hoseok he was about to agree with Namjoon and Jeongguk but then his eyes landed on Taehyung who was looking and seemingly looking for someone.

"Oh that's the guys I hooked up with.." He muttered "who?" Jeongguk asked taking a sip of his drink "ah...his name was..Taehyung! That's it" Jimin answered.

And Jeongguk spat out his drink straight onto his food while Namjoon literally choked.

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 4༶•┈⛧┈♛