Chapter 23

23.9.2020

"I'm stuffed" Jimin sat back in his chair" they had ordered dinner, talked, eaten dinner, talked some more, ordered, dessert and talked and Jimin had just finished his lava cake and boy was he full.

"Same" Taehyung smiled "is there anything you want to get to take?" Taehyung asked "no I think our leftovers is enough" Jimin responded "leftovers? You're going to take the rest of the food?".

"Yes... What do you just leave it?" Jimin frowned "yes, If I want some to take I just order another one..let's get another one to take" Taehyung said "I don't need another one this is fine Taehyung" Jimin assured.

But Taehyung just ignored him "sorry excuse me" he called one of the waiters that passed by.

The waiter approached them with a smile "how can I help you?" He asked "could we get one more of these to take?" Taehyung asked "Tae I really don't need it" Jimin tried.

"Is that all?" the waiter asked "could we also get these to take?" Jimin pointed to the unfinished food "yes of course" the guy nodded and picked up the plates Jimin had put all the leftovers in and walked away.

"I really don't need anything else you know" Jimin told.

See when they were ordering Jimin had just ordered one this, fried chicken and rice it was on the cheaper side of the menu but Jimin knew he'd enjoy it, Taehyung on the other hand ordered a lot.

He order grilled meat, salmon, salad, spaghetti in a white wine sauce, chicken curry and 2 servings of rice, Jimin had just started at him like 'are you really gonna eat all of that?'

And when the food came Taehyung asked Jimin to try everything and if Jimin liked it he put some of it on his plate.

When Jimin had finished his plate Taehyung asked if he wanted anything else and when Jimin said no he waited about 20 minutes before he asked about dessert. And of course Jimin wasn't going to say no to dessert.

So they looked at the menu for a bit before deciding and Jimin decided to just get a lava cake, Taehyung got a plain waffle and chocolate oreo sundae.

The two ended up going halves on the sundae because halfway through Taehyung didn't want it, but it worked out fine since they hadn't given Jimin much ice cream with his lava cake.

"Jimin you can eat it tomorrow and if you don't want it you can give it to Jeongguk" Taehyung suggested "but still it's like a waste of money" Jimin grumbled "when it comes to spending money on you there is for such thing as a waste of money" Taehyung said.

And Jimin had to try his best to ignore the way his heart fluttered and he felt all giddy, he just smiled and looked down at his hands.

"Are you gonna sleep when you get back to your dorm?" Taehyung asked "probably not" Jimin shook his head "then...do you want to go to mine and watch a movie?" Taehyung looked away from Jimin.

"..Sure" Jimin nodded.

✧༺♡𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮♡༻✧

That's how they ended up on Taehyung's couch –Jimin had no idea how his dorm was so big– watching Shrek, yep Jimin had picked it, said he wanted to watch something fun.

Taehyung had two rooms, one where his bed and wardrobe was and another that had a small kitchen area, with a double-sided fridge and stove, he even a fucking counter and 2 cupboards.

The other side had a bigass Tv, a couch and a coffee table. Jimin had been shocked by Taehyung's bedroom but then he'd seen the rest of the dorm, and Taehyung didn't even have a roommate!

Now you must be thinking why is this so shocking? Well, most people that lived in dorms had roommates and the same room at Jimin and Jeongguk.

A room with 2 beds with storage under them two bedside tables, two desks with more draws a mini fridge beside each desk and a bathroom, that's it there was no extra space for a wardrobe like Taehyung had or 5ft lap.

Jeongguk just about had 4ft of space between their beds and desks. The kitchen was outside the dorm it was a kitchen they shared with everyone on that level.

But anyway back to the two on the couch.

Jimin already knew Taehyung liked touching people whether it was just resting his hand on their shoulder or touching their arm he liked to touch those he was close to.

Jimin knew that but for some reason his heart jumped a little when Taehyung leaned his head on his shoulder and intertwined their hands, Jimin couldn't understand why he was enjoying this.

Why he felt safe with Taehyung this close, why he wanted him closer, he couldn't understand why he couldn't focus on the movie or why his heart was beating so fast.

But either way, he liked it, liked this familiar feeling he hadn't felt in a long time, he liked that he was feeling it for Taehyung, his friend, Jimin wouldn't say he liked Taehyung, even if he knew that familiar feeling was like he wouldn't admit it.

Being with Taehyung like this was nice and Jimin didn't want to mess it up, things were just getting good shouldn't it stay like that?

The rest of the movie Jimin had a hard time looking away from Taehyung's pretty hands, had a hard time stopping himself from tracing lines on it with the hand that wasn't holding Taehyung's.

Whenever Taehyung laughed Jimin would smile, he looked cute and even if Jimin had missed the reason Taehyung laughed he sometimes laughed too.

When he finally managed to look away from Taehyung's dark brown hair and back at the movie, the movie was ending, Donkey was smiling at the screen and then it went black and the credits rolled.

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 23༶•┈⛧┈♛

Sorry guys I didn't have any internet yesterday so I couldn't post! But I'll be double updating today!