Chapter 27

2.10.2020

"Jimin just talk it out with him, tonight sit him down and talk it out with him" Namjoon suggested "no Namjoon right now I don't even want to see him" Jimin huffed "really Jimin you can't blame him" Hoseok said.

Jimin threw him a glare "I have no idea why you're even here" "I mean If I was Taehyung I wouldn't wait on someone that told me our date meant nothing" Hoseok continued "He asked to hang out, we never said it was a date" Jimin grumbled.

"It was a date Jimin, you went to for dinner and cuddled watching a movie, you even kissed it literally screams date" Hoseok rolled his eyes "Namjoon if you don't shut him up I'll drag him out" Jimin warned.

"Jimin...if you talk to Taehyung I'm sure he'll understand how you feel and you guys can figure it out.. You don't really have a right to be upset or angry over him hooking up with someone else when you aren't dating" Namjoon said.

It was around 3:20 Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok were in Namjoon's dorm, Jimin had originally wanted to talk to Namjoon alone but Hoseok had come along and Jimin didn't have it in him to ask him to go away.

But after a little talking Jimin was starting to want Hoseok gone "I know Namjoon, I know I was going to tell him today but after I saw that I just.. I'm scared, I don't want to fuck this up and lose him, I hate feeling like this but what if feeling like this means I can keep him forever?"

"I don't want to get hurt again and I don't want to lose him, at first I just really wanted to be honest with him, tell him how I feel and take things from there but now I can't stop thinking about all the bad things that could happen"

"Jimin people that have been friends for years have ended up as strangers, the same thing could happen with you and Taehyung, stop the what if's and focus on now if things don't work out between you and Taehyung then that's unfortunate"

"You and Taehyung could end up not working out as friends or as lovers isn't it better to be a bit selfish and enjoy yourself than feel sad throughout the friendship?" Namjoon asked.

"I guess" Jimin nodded "then talk to him, I won't rush you but don't leave it for too long you'll only get hurt more"

✧༺♡𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮♡༻✧

Jimin didn't talk to Taehyung and what used to be a slight shift in their friendship became a big one, Jimin wasn't trying to drag it out it was just that he was finding it hard to the courage again.

He and Taehyung did talk at lunch well they did but only a few words like hey, and then silence, mainly because Jimin would often turn to Jeongguk and start talking to him.

Over the next week they grew apart, it was pretty bad, when the group met up on Saturday the two didn't talk, everyone noticed the change between them.

And Namjoon felt bad for Jimin, he didn't want to see his friend like this, he knew Jimin wanted to tell Taehyung, he knew Jimin just needed an extra push.

And Jimin's birthday was coming round he knew Jimin would enjoy the day more if Taehyung and he were talking so Namjoon came up with a plan.

He got Hoseok and Jeongguk in on it and then they just waited for the time.

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 27༶•┈⛧┈♛

It's a tad bit shorter than usual so I'm sorry!