Chapter 13

2.7.2020

Jimin wasn't expecting to skip any more classes it had just happened, he'd ended up sleeping in and he was almost sure it had something to do with Jeongguk but that wasn't what he was thinking about at the moment.

Right now, half asleep he was thinking about who was at his door. He'd woken up to the sound of someone banging on it, and at first he'd thought it was Jeongguk but then he remembered Jeongguk had a key.

So Jimin just sat in his bed for a moment thinking about opening it he was feeling on edge I mean Giyeon was no longer in prison.

Then it stopped and Jimin thought maybe then the person had gone away but then it started again and Jimin sighed it was probably Namjoon, he got out of his bed and walked over to the door, he wanted to be sure " who is it?" He shouted "it's Taehyung".

And Jimin let out a sigh of relief and opened the door, and indeed it was Taehyung.

It was weird they kinda just stared at each other for a moment both not saying anything and then Taehyung looked away "I came to see how you were doing" Taehyung said.

"I'm fine" Jimin firmly responded and Taehyung looked back at him "you sure because yest-" "I don't need you to worry about me" Jimin cut him off "but I want to Jimin..I really like you and I want to make sure your ok" Taehyung was looking down again.

"Are you expecting me to say let's date or that I'm not ok? Taehyung I'm sure you're a great person...don't waste your time liking me the last thing I need right now is boyfriend" Jimin sighed.

"We don't have to date Jimin, I know you don't like me but can't we at least be friends? I won't do anything you don't like and right now I'm really worried you were so upset yesterday you even let me hold you" Taehyung tried.

"I don't know much about you but I want to get to know you and comfort you and make you happy even if it's just as a friend...are you really ok Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

Maybe he could have another friend, Taehyung seemed like a nice person..but maybe that was just because he liked him, or maybe he wasn't actually a good person.

Well...If he wasn't then maybe Jimin really was supposed to give friends a chance, maybe Taehyung could be his sign that he should make more friends.

Jimin sighed "alright, we can be friends, but just keep out of space, and even if I'm not fine, there is really nothing you can do about it, so go finish your lunch break and then go to class and enjoy the rest of your day"

Then he shut the door, right in Taehyung's shocked face.

He couldn't let Taehyung see how embarrassed he felt after saying all of that.

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 13 ༶•┈⛧┈♛